He said the California Department of Pesticide Regulation has approved the product to sanitize seeds and clean food equipment, including harvest equipment in fields and food contact surfaces. The California Department of Health Services has also approved it for a pH control process and it may be used in place of a thermal process.
Lettuce experiment shows potential for organic food wash
12/18/2013 10:01:00 AM
- Study: West will likely face 'megadrought' within next century
- Specialty grapes star in Emmys dinner
- Netafim, T-L Irrigation join on hybrid center-pivot drip system
- Using calcium chloride makes pickling brine more earth friendly
- DuPont to sell Kocide business to Mitsui & Co.
- Growers enlist thermotherapy to treat HLB-infected trees