“The marketplace will demand a certain set of standards for the industry that the government will not,” he said.
Industry debates requirements under FSMA for small operators
01/18/2013 10:20:00 AM
- New York growers getting set for market push on new varieties
- Sweet potato varieties increase options
- Carolina group offers videos to supplement GAP manual
- California bans high-VOC pesticides in the Central Valley in 2015
- DuPont to sell Kocide business to Mitsui & Co.
- Pictorial test helps gauge children's responses to produce items
- GMO labeling initiative qualifies for Colorado's November ballot
- Recycling plant should aid growers with sustainability, landfills
- Researchers: California surface water over-allocated by fivefold
- Nationwide growth prompts Bayer expansion
- Test kit can confirm citrus greening in the field
- Scientist tries peanut digger to fight nutsedge in organic fields