“The marketplace will demand a certain set of standards for the industry that the government will not,” he said.
Industry debates requirements under FSMA for small operators
01/18/2013 10:20:00 AM
- DuPont to sell Kocide business to Mitsui & Co.
- Blue Diamond among USDA grant recipients
- USDA clarifies use of ‘organic’ in brand, company names
- Greening establishes 'stronghold' in Texas groves
- Kennco introduces three plastic baling machines
- Three fungal diseases hit Pacific Northwest vegetable crops