“He’s not saying you can’t sell your onions. You just can’t use the Vidalia trademark on them before the start date,” Stafford said.
Georgia Ag commissioner wants Vidalia suit thrown out
11/21/2013 09:16:00 AM
- Michigan State launches search engine for tree fruit pests
- Adama introduces low-VOC pesticide umbrella brand
- CMI introduces Honeycrisp pouches
- Purchase boosts Mack Farms potato, watermelon acreage
- Southern Corporate Packers increases acreage, adds products
- Pilot program links beekeepers, pesticide applicators online
- Platform Specialty Products to acquire Arysta for $3.5 billion
- Is the world ready for a GMO tomato?
- Wish Farms plans to double blueberry volume
- Environmentally friendly biofumigants fight soil pests but pose rotation challenges
- PMA calls for action needed to stem obesity trends
- USDA releases five HLB-tolerant citrus rootstocks