The company also collects and counts recalled product in warehouses and makes sure recalled product is destroyed, he said. The firm also has a call center to help deal with questions from consumers on food recalls.
Food recalls spike in the third quarter
11/19/2012 02:57:00 PM
- Study: West will likely face 'megadrought' within next century
- Specialty grapes star in Emmys dinner
- Netafim, T-L Irrigation join on hybrid center-pivot drip system
- Using calcium chloride makes pickling brine more earth friendly
- DuPont to sell Kocide business to Mitsui & Co.
- Growers enlist thermotherapy to treat HLB-infected trees