The company also collects and counts recalled product in warehouses and makes sure recalled product is destroyed, he said. The firm also has a call center to help deal with questions from consumers on food recalls.
Food recalls spike in the third quarter
11/19/2012 02:57:00 PM
- New York growers getting set for market push on new varieties
- Sweet potato varieties increase options
- Carolina group offers videos to supplement GAP manual
- California bans high-VOC pesticides in the Central Valley in 2015
- DuPont to sell Kocide business to Mitsui & Co.
- Pictorial test helps gauge children's responses to produce items
- GMO labeling initiative qualifies for Colorado's November ballot
- Recycling plant should aid growers with sustainability, landfills
- Researchers: California surface water over-allocated by fivefold
- Test kit can confirm citrus greening in the field
- Nationwide growth prompts Bayer expansion
- Scientist tries peanut digger to fight nutsedge in organic fields