All of the growers’ claims in the patent case — except for the question of the validity of the patents in relation to the public domain issue — have previously been dismissed.
Federal trial begins June 10 on table grape patents
06/07/2013 12:40:00 PM
- Study: West will likely face 'megadrought' within next century
- Netafim, T-L Irrigation join on hybrid center-pivot drip system
- Specialty grapes star in Emmys dinner
- DuPont to sell Kocide business to Mitsui & Co.
- Three fungal diseases hit Pacific Northwest vegetable crops
- Florida ag department offers cost-share for weather stations