After all, that is the goal. The glass is half full of skim milk - and the plate is half full of fruits and vegetables. On balance, that is good for kids.
Deadline hits for GMO apple comments and school meals panned
09/11/2012 04:56:00 PM
- Low pesticide residue found in most produce sampled
- Search continues for copper alternatives to control citrus canker
- Research bolsters foliar nutrients’ role in citrus greening management
- Citrus psyllid confirmed in Madera County, Calif.
- USDA predicts fresh produce imports will outpace exports
- FAA grants exemption to Trimble drone