In its eighth year, the event at the University of Florida Institute of Food & Agricultural Sciences’ Gulf Coast Research and Education Center attracted more than 500 participants, similar to previous years.
Challenges test Florida growers
11/07/2013 12:07:00 PM
- Study: West will likely face 'megadrought' within next century
- Specialty grapes star in Emmys dinner
- Netafim, T-L Irrigation join on hybrid center-pivot drip system
- DuPont to sell Kocide business to Mitsui & Co.
- Three fungal diseases hit Pacific Northwest vegetable crops
- Florida ag department offers cost-share for weather stations