Apricots were hit by the hail, but the bulk of that crop appears to have escaped damage. Most of that fruit is grown in Stanislaus County, beyond the hail zone.
California stone fruit down more than 15% after hail
05/17/2012 11:23:00 AM
- DuPont to sell Kocide business to Mitsui & Co.
- Blue Diamond among USDA grant recipients
- USDA clarifies use of ‘organic’ in brand, company names
- Greening establishes 'stronghold' in Texas groves
- Kennco introduces three plastic baling machines
- Three fungal diseases hit Pacific Northwest vegetable crops