With food safety and environmentally friendly concerns more and more important, Tex-Mex has seen an uptick in its RPC business, including consumer bags shipped in RPCs.
Bins replace burlap as field-packing preference
03/03/2014 11:58:00 AM
- Study: West will likely face 'megadrought' within next century
- Specialty grapes star in Emmys dinner
- Netafim, T-L Irrigation join on hybrid center-pivot drip system
- DuPont to sell Kocide business to Mitsui & Co.
- Three fungal diseases hit Pacific Northwest vegetable crops
- Florida ag department offers cost-share for weather stations