“If we do not have to waste resources locking up lettuce harvesters, we can focus on keeping those with criminal intentions out of our country,” according to Stallman’s statement.
Immigration bill advances in Senate
05/22/2013 11:38:00 AM
- Study: West will likely face 'megadrought' within next century
- Netafim, T-L Irrigation join on hybrid center-pivot drip system
- Specialty grapes star in Emmys dinner
- DuPont to sell Kocide business to Mitsui & Co.
- Three fungal diseases hit Pacific Northwest vegetable crops
- Florida ag department offers cost-share for weather stations