Wootan said the updated school nutrition standards will still be positive for fruits and vegetables, but not as good as they could have been.
Legislators say tomato sauce, frozen spuds count as vegetables
11/16/2011 12:16:00 PM
- Study: West will likely face 'megadrought' within next century
- Specialty grapes star in Emmys dinner
- Netafim, T-L Irrigation join on hybrid center-pivot drip system
- DuPont to sell Kocide business to Mitsui & Co.
- Three fungal diseases hit Pacific Northwest vegetable crops
- Florida ag department offers cost-share for weather stations