Giant Idaho potato truck returns
08/28/2014 7:38:31 PMSUN VALLEY, Idaho — The Idaho Potato Commission has had a successful year of promoting Idaho... Read more.
California expands citrus psyllid quarantine in San Luis Obispo
08/28/2014 7:54:53 AM%Prompted by additional finds of Asian citrus psyllid, the California Department of Food and Agriculture... Read more.
Florida ag department offers cost-share for weather stations
08/28/2014 5:00:00 AMThe Florida Department of Agriculture and Consumer Services is once again offering cost-share help for... Read more.
Netafim, T-L Irrigation join on hybrid center-pivot drip system
08/27/2014 7:14:49 PMFresno, Calif.-based Netafim USA has joined with Hastings, Neb.-based T-L Irrigation to offer a hybrid... Read more.
Specialty grapes star in Emmys dinner
08/27/2014 10:51:32 AMNot only did the Emmys include TV and movie stars walking down the red carpet, but the awards program... Read more.
- Consumer acceptance of biotech produce growing
- CORRECTED: Potato industry prepares for GMO offering
- UC study pegs California ag drought costs at $2.2 billion
- University of Arkansas releases thornless primocane blackberry
- Vine-ripe Tasti-Lee tomato creates a buzz among consumers
- Most California produce in 2013 had little, no pesticide residue