University of Florida taps Cornell leader as its next president
10/15/2014 2:45:18 PMThe University of Florida's board of trustees has selected Kent Fuchs, Cornell University provost, as... Read more.
Georgia grower named Sunbelt Expo farmer of the year
10/15/2014 7:36:30 AMSouth Georgia grower Philip Grimes was named the Swisher Sweets/Sunbelt Expo Southeastern Farmer of the... Read more.
Florida127 strawberry branded as Sensation for marketing
10/14/2014 10:52:14 AMFlorida127, a strawberry variety released by the University of Florida in 2013, has been branded as... Read more.
University of Wisconsin to hire wine industry outreach specialist
10/13/2014 12:39:59 PMEvery state in the union is now producing wine at some commercial level, including Wisconsin. To... Read more.
Black Gold Farms improves consistency with optical sorter
10/13/2014 12:34:53 PMBlack Gold Farms used an Odenberg Halo sorter during its potato seasons in Missouri and Texas earlier... Read more.
Columbia Basin growers count blessings with water aplenty
10/13/2014 12:35:44 PMWhile onion growers in much of the West are dealing with droughts and legally mandated water limits,... Read more.
- Odor molecules hold promise as citrus psyllid attractant
- Rutgers develops nutrient-packed lettuce
- Drought remains top issue for California PCAs in 2015
- Report examines value of neonicotinoids to ag
- USDA awards $4 million for Midwestern honeybee habitat
- Bejo introduces next branded veggie: Lettage cabbage