Organic industry raising money to fight citrus greening
07/09/2014 11:40:32 AMCiting a lack of attention paid to organic growers, the U.S. organic industry is launching a campaign... Watch Video.
Netafim to unveil portable drip system
07/08/2014 5:10:35 PMFresno, Calif.-based Netafim USA plans to introduce a portable drip irrigation system at the 3i Show—Industry,... Read more.
Study: Cloths transfer salmonella during tomato harvesting
07/09/2014 11:40:03 AMA new study confirms what mandated Florida tomato safety practices have long recommended: cloths used... Watch Video.
Tampa-area citrus grower named Sunbelt Expo-Florida winner
07/08/2014 3:22:08 PMCitrus grower and cattle rancher C. Dennis Carlton of Seffner has been named the Florida state winner... Read more.
Oregon beekeepers continue to see unsustainable losses
07/08/2014 1:49:32 PMMore than 20 percent of Oregon's managed bee colonies did not survive this winter, a loss that is... Read more.
Sager Creek Vegetable Co. name reflects new ownership
07/08/2014 1:33:08 PMSiloam Springs, Ark.-based vegetable processor Allens Inc. has changed its name to Sager Creek Vegetable... Read more.
- California lawmakers, ag push for water bond
- Florida Small Farms Conference honors three innovators
- 2014 Fresno Food Expo notes
- Washington's organic ag production continues to grow
- Vine-ripe Tasti-Lee tomato creates a buzz among consumers
- Texas A&M breeding program wants to make spuds more fashionable
- Study suggests organic foods nutritionally superior
- Food bloggers tour California strawberries
- Washington's 23 commissions promote apples to turf grass seed
- End nears for potato man Chris Voigt's all-spud diet
- UC study pegs California ag drought costs at $2.2 billion
- Washington potato director denies wrongdoing in political race