Researchers examine nutrient costs for HLB-infected trees
03/21/2014 11:19:28 AMEditor's Note: A special thanks to Dr. Monica Ozores-Hampton for helping coordinate the Immokalee Report. The... Read more.
Follow this roadmap for a successful media interview
03/21/2014 11:04:09 AMLast month, I devoted this space to the topic of preparing for a media interview. It’s important... Read more.
UPDATED: California grapes hit record 2 years in a row
03/21/2014 10:01:14 AM(UPDATED COVERAGE March 25) California shipped a record 117.4 million boxes of its fresh table grapes... Read more.
UPDATED: Mexico allows U.S. potatoes entry
03/21/2014 9:49:59 AMRelated content: Potato outlook isn't good. (UPDATED March 21) The Mexican government has published a long-sought... Read more.
Web seminar examines bacterial-spot-resistant tomato
03/20/2014 2:39:36 PMBacterial spot is one of the biggest disease headaches for tomato growers in the Southeast. Although... Read more.
New California marketing program targets culinary tourists
03/20/2014 1:41:26 PMCalifornia's tourism and agriculture industries are partnering on a new marketing campaign touting the state... Read more.
- Genetically modified orange trees set for Florida field trials
- New California marketing program targets culinary tourists
- Monsanto introduces new green bean variety
- GMO labeling bill draws industry notice
- Math anxiety may be linked to lower understanding of GMOs
- UPDATED: Federal GMO labeling bill draws ag support