Super cool research project examines ways to cut produce losses
11/18/2013 4:10:18 PMA university of Hawaii researcher is working on a super cool project to help minimize food losses... Read more.
Florida entering bigger fall tomato season shipments
11/18/2013 3:30:34 PMRUSKIN, Fla. — After a slow start, Florida’s fall tomato volume is beginning to increase. The... Watch Video.
Composted yard waste benefits growers, say studies
11/15/2013 10:37:08 AMAs an old adage goes, one man's trash is another man's treasure. In this case, King and Snohomish... Read more.
Majority of Vidalia growers support rule change
11/15/2013 3:18:12 PMAs Georgia’s agriculture commissioner Gary Black prepares to defend in court his change to the... Read more.
- Genetically engineered tomato helps fight bad cholesterol
- Most California produce tested had no detectable pesticide
- Bayer tests new seed treatments to protect honeybees
- Florida battles Mexican strawberries
- Del Monte testing genetically modified pineapple
- Glyphosate-resistant weeds also may be disease resistant