California targets agritourism dollars
07/01/2014 8:01:03 AMBeyond sales of fresh produce under the California Grown label, the state is banking on the brand... Watch Video.
California on course to harvest record almond crop
06/30/2014 3:18:14 PMCalifornia's almond growers are expected to harvest a record 2.1 billion meat pounds, up 7.7 percent... Read more.
Avoid using glufosinate herbicide on pome, stone fruit trees
06/30/2014 11:37:49 AMAs Rely 280 from Bayer CropScience comes off patent, several other glufosinate products are entering... Read more.
Ag water tops produce safety agenda
06/27/2014 2:38:20 PMNEWPORT BEACH, Calif. — The role agricultural water plays in food safety was the theme of the... Watch Video.
Valent BioSciences opens manufacturing plant in Iowa
06/27/2014 12:26:43 PMValent BioSciences Corp. cut the ribbon on its new $146 million manufacturing facility in Osage, Iowa,... Read more.
Grape trade group expects new water rules
06/27/2014 11:45:39 AMAs the state’s drought continues, the California Grape & Tree Fruit League anticipates new proposals... Read more.
Volumes up on Cotton Candy, Sweet Celebration varieties
06/27/2014 12:00:23 PMInternational Fruit Genetics, the developer of such grape varieties as Sweet Celebration and Cotton Candy,... Read more.
- UPDATED: Wawona stone fruit recall spurred by Australian tests
- Empire State revitalizing Pride of New York program
- Walmart funds second round of strawberry sustainability grants
- UPDATED: U.S. potato shipments resume in Mexico
- Vidalia onion growers say new disease hasn’t hurt crop
- Georgia watermelon growers enjoy good season
- Study suggests organic foods nutritionally superior
- Texas A&M publishes strawberry production guide
- Washington's 23 commissions promote apples to turf grass seed
- UC study pegs California ag drought costs at $2.2 billion
- Netafim to unveil portable drip system
- 2014 Georgia pecan forecast remains cloudy