Mexico begins antidumping investigation on apples
12/10/2014 4:03:23 PMMexico has begun an anti-dumping investigation on U.S. apples, and apple industry leaders are collecting... Read more.
UC Riverside to release new citrus psyllid parasitoid
12/10/2014 8:52:50 AMLater this week, University of California, Riverside, entomologist Mark Hoddle will release a second natural... Read more.
New whitefly-transmitted virus raises concern for desert melons
12/09/2014 4:31:19 PMUniversity of California researchers have found a potentially damaging new whitefly-transmitted virus of cucurbits this... Read more.
Web seminars focus on spud sprout control, root lesion nematode
12/09/2014 11:10:36 AMThe Plant Management Network has launched two new Focus on Potato Web seminars: sprout control and... Read more.
Pilot allows schools in 8 states to buy directly from producers
12/09/2014 10:46:56 AMThe U.S. Department of Agriculture has chosen eight states to participate in a pilot program to procure... Read more.
USDA citrus disease subcommittee meets on research agenda
12/09/2014 10:39:35 AMSetting 2015 research priorities to combat citrus greening disease, the U.S. Department of Agriculture’s citrus... Read more.
- Desert frosts nip lettuce
- Michigan State fetes blueberry breeder
- Vine-ripe Tasti-Lee tomato creates a buzz among consumers
- Environmentally friendly biofumigants fight soil pests but pose rotation challenges
- Foliar, soil fertility programs help fight HLB in Felda grove
- Monsanto showcases tasty melons in development