Baloian Farms launches mini peppers snack
09/02/2014 6:54:29 PMBaloian Farms has added a snack item — sweet mini peppers with a fat-free ranch dip in a single-serving... Read more.
Ruby Fresh among PMA Impact Award finalists
09/02/2014 11:09:44 AMRuby Fresh’s Jewels Grab-N-Go Pomegranate Aril cups are one of 20 finalists for the 2014 Produce... Watch Video.
Monsanto introduces tomato hybrid for the Southeast
09/01/2014 6:52:25 PMSt. Louis-based Monsanto has released the Dixie Red hybrid tomato variety that has larger fruit, better... Read more.
Scientists study habits of a disease-carrying beetle of walnuts
09/01/2014 6:27:03 PMEnvironmental conditions influence seasonal flight behavior of a small beetle that spreads a deadly fungal... Read more.
CORRECTED: Potato industry prepares for GMO offering
09/01/2014 6:18:35 PM(CORRECTED) SUN VALLEY, Idaho — The biotech industry is working to shape a more balanced conversation... Read more.
California expands citrus psyllid quarantine in San Luis Obispo
08/28/2014 7:54:53 AM%Prompted by additional finds of Asian citrus psyllid, the California Department of Food and Agriculture... Read more.
- Web seminar focuses on potato fungicide resistance management
- California implements new olive oil standards
- Spud and citrus production down, value up
- Fire ravages Phillips Farms packinghouse
- FFVA meeting focuses on produce sales, health care
- California enacts citrus psyllid quarantine around Bakersfield
- UPDATED: California governor signs groundwater management bills
- Florida citrus growers get USDA assistance
- Pesky bagrada bugs expand northward in California
- Florida citrus nursery tree production levels off
- Vance Agribusiness names 40 Under 40 honorees
- Trials find many products don’t curb bacterial spot in tomatoes
- Consumer acceptance of biotech produce growing
- CORRECTED: Potato industry prepares for GMO offering
- UC study pegs California ag drought costs at $2.2 billion
- University of Arkansas releases thornless primocane blackberry
- Vine-ripe Tasti-Lee tomato creates a buzz among consumers
- Most California produce in 2013 had little, no pesticide residue