Judge clears path for strawberry commission suit
10/03/2014 11:16:08 AMA judge has rejected a request by the University of California-Davis to dismiss a California Strawberry... Read more.
USDA grants total almost $118 million
10/02/2014 5:25:13 PMThe U.S. Department of Agriculture has issued nearly $118 million in grants to support fruits, vegetables... Read more.
Purdue to lead organic tomato research project
10/02/2014 10:51:33 AMA multi-institutional group has received a $2 million grant from the U.S. Department of Agriculture... Read more.
Invasive giant snail spreads north from Miami
10/01/2014 1:24:30 PMThe spread of a large African mollusk in south Florida that eats plants and even house stucco appears... Read more.
Research looks at dung beetles as a natural clean-up crew
10/01/2014 12:50:49 PMDung beetles, sometimes called nature's pooper scoopers, could help suppress harmful foodborne pathogens in the... Read more.
- USDA releases five HLB-tolerant citrus rootstocks
- Valent introduces low-VOC ProGibb plant growth regulator
- Platform Specialty Products to acquire Arysta for $3.5 billion
- Florida127 strawberry branded as Sensation for marketing
- Environmentally friendly biofumigants fight soil pests but pose rotation challenges
- Research bolsters foliar nutrients’ role in citrus greening management