ARC Greenhouses joins Greener Fields Together
11/26/2013 4:07:48 PMARC Greenhouses has joined foodservice distributor Pro*Act’s sustainability and food safety initiative for local produce,... Read more.
Navels, other oranges bringing promotable volume
12/10/2013 9:15:30 PMDUNDEE, Fla. — This year’s Florida navel harvest is bringing high-quality fruit. Grower-shippers began harvesting in... Watch Video.
Research shows chlorine works best to keep wash water clean
11/26/2013 4:59:58 PMRecently published research on the effectiveness of different sanitizers in iceberg lettuce wash water reinforced... Read more.
Kale leads way for big holiday greens supplies
11/26/2013 4:04:36 PMTrendy kale is helping drive large volumes of greens this season. Walter P. Rawl & Sons Inc.,... Read more.
Rain-fed fruit rot hits Georgia watermelon crop this season
11/26/2013 8:39:40 AMThe summer of 2012 was marked by above-average rainfall across much of the Southeast. And with the... Read more.
Texas growers take aim at greening disease
11/26/2013 8:32:58 AMThe Asian citrus psyllid as well as citrus greening disease, formally known as huanglongbing, have... Read more.
Florida lawmakers plan two hearings on Immokalee Center funding
11/25/2013 12:52:52 PMFlorida growers will have two opportunities in coming weeks to tell state legislators about the importance... Read more.
- Del Monte testing genetically modified pineapple
- Vine-ripe Tasti-Lee tomato creates a buzz among consumers
- UPDATED: Jensens face federal criminal charges in cantaloupe case
- Branded tomato variety earns a following
- Organic fertilizer fraud nets 364-day prison term, plus fine
- Honeybee groups sue EPA over insecticide registration
- Genetically engineered tomato helps fight bad cholesterol
- Most California produce tested had no detectable pesticide
- Bayer tests new seed treatments to protect honeybees
- Florida battles Mexican strawberries
- Washington university remains neutral on GMO labeling measure
- Monsanto pledges $4 million toward honeybee health efforts