Sager Creek Vegetable Co. name reflects new ownership
07/08/2014 1:33:08 PMSiloam Springs, Ark.-based vegetable processor Allens Inc. has changed its name to Sager Creek Vegetable... Read more.
Midsummer move pays off for Fresno Food Expo
07/08/2014 11:58:34 AMThe decision to move the Fresno Food Expo from its historic March timeframe to late July, when produce... Watch Video.
Salmonella prospects vary on blueberries, strawberries
07/08/2014 8:31:22 AMSalmonella contamination can grow on blueberries – unlike strawberries – when harvested at or near... Read more.
Seedway, Howard Fertilizer join in seed distribution pact
07/08/2014 8:05:24 AMHall, N.Y.-based Seedway LLC has joined with Orlando-based Howard Fertilizer and Chemical in a vegetable... Read more.
Northwest cherries records all-time best June volume
07/08/2014 8:00:38 AMA monthly record 10.3 million boxes of cherries shipped from the region in June, according to Yakima,... Read more.
Using calcium chloride makes pickling brine more earth friendly
07/07/2014 8:04:08 PMU.S. Department of Agriculture researchers have found a way to replace much of the salt in pickling... Read more.
- Study suggests organic foods nutritionally superior
- Washington's 23 commissions promote apples to turf grass seed
- Food bloggers tour California strawberries
- End nears for potato man Chris Voigt's all-spud diet
- UC study pegs California ag drought costs at $2.2 billion
- Washington potato director denies wrongdoing in political race