UF recognizes citrus Extension educational efforts
09/05/2014 1:18:25 PMTwo University of Florida Extension efforts that help educate citrus growers have been recognized with... Read more.
Columbine Vineyards debuts grape bags
09/05/2014 12:30:08 PMColumbine Vineyards is packing grapes in new bags. The Delano, Calif.-based Columbine’s stand-up bags feature new... Watch Video.
Strawberry and onion production up, asparagus down
09/05/2014 12:54:38 PMU.S. strawberry and onion volumes are expected to increase in 2014, but asparagus production should... Read more.
Subway buyer addresses Joint Tomato Conference
09/04/2014 3:45:53 PMNAPLES, Fla. — At this year’s Joint Tomato Conference, Florida’s tomato grower-shippers learned how they... Watch Video.
- Web seminar focuses on potato fungicide resistance management
- California implements new olive oil standards
- Spud and citrus production down, value up
- Fire ravages Phillips Farms packinghouse
- FFVA meeting focuses on produce sales, health care
- California enacts citrus psyllid quarantine around Bakersfield
- UPDATED: California governor signs groundwater management bills
- Florida citrus growers get USDA assistance
- Pesky bagrada bugs expand northward in California
- Florida citrus nursery tree production levels off
- Trials find many products don’t curb bacterial spot in tomatoes
- Vance Agribusiness names 40 Under 40 honorees
- Consumer acceptance of biotech produce growing
- CORRECTED: Potato industry prepares for GMO offering
- UC study pegs California ag drought costs at $2.2 billion
- University of Arkansas releases thornless primocane blackberry
- Vine-ripe Tasti-Lee tomato creates a buzz among consumers
- Most California produce in 2013 had little, no pesticide residue