Study: Cloths transfer salmonella during tomato harvesting
07/09/2014 11:40:03 AMA new study confirms what mandated Florida tomato safety practices have long recommended: cloths used... Watch Video.
Tampa-area citrus grower named Sunbelt Expo-Florida winner
07/08/2014 3:22:08 PMCitrus grower and cattle rancher C. Dennis Carlton of Seffner has been named the Florida state winner... Read more.
Oregon beekeepers continue to see unsustainable losses
07/08/2014 1:49:32 PMMore than 20 percent of Oregon's managed bee colonies did not survive this winter, a loss that is... Read more.
Sager Creek Vegetable Co. name reflects new ownership
07/08/2014 1:33:08 PMSiloam Springs, Ark.-based vegetable processor Allens Inc. has changed its name to Sager Creek Vegetable... Read more.
Florida pomegranate group to hold field day
07/08/2014 9:29:28 AMAnyone interested in growing pomegranates in Florida is invited to the Florida Pomegranate Association's field... Read more.
Salmonella prospects vary on blueberries, strawberries
07/08/2014 8:31:22 AMSalmonella contamination can grow on blueberries – unlike strawberries – when harvested at or near... Read more.
Seedway, Howard Fertilizer join in seed distribution pact
07/08/2014 8:05:24 AMHall, N.Y.-based Seedway LLC has joined with Orlando-based Howard Fertilizer and Chemical in a vegetable... Read more.
- UPDATED: Wawona stone fruit recall spurred by Australian tests
- Empire State revitalizing Pride of New York program
- Food bloggers tour California strawberries
- Vidalia onion growers say new disease hasn’t hurt crop
- Walmart funds second round of strawberry sustainability grants
- UPDATED: U.S. potato shipments resume in Mexico
- Study suggests organic foods nutritionally superior
- Washington's 23 commissions promote apples to turf grass seed
- Texas A&M publishes strawberry production guide
- End nears for potato man Chris Voigt's all-spud diet
- Washington potato director denies wrongdoing in political race
- UC study pegs California ag drought costs at $2.2 billion