FAA grants exemption to Trimble drone
12/15/2014 11:16:13 AMSunnyvale, Calif.-based Trimble has received Federal Aviation Administration exemption to operate its UX5 Aerial Imaging... Read more.
California chestnuts make comeback
12/15/2014 11:45:22 AMMore California-grown chestnuts will be roasting on an open fire this Christmas. After a century of... Read more.
UPDATED: Storm brings much-needed rains but doesn’t dent drought
12/12/2014 4:03:25 PMA storm originating in the South Pacific brought much-needed rain to many areas of California Dec.... Read more.
Citrus psyllid confirmed in Madera County, Calif.
12/11/2014 2:30:14 PMThe Madera County, Calif., Agricultural Commissioner's office is stepping up trapping around the Madera Lake... Read more.
UPDATE: Potato brothers guilty in $2 million fraud case
12/11/2014 2:32:19 PM(UPDATED COVERAGE, 12:25 p.m. Dec. 12) Potato growing brothers Arron and Derek Johnson could face... Read more.
- Vine-ripe Tasti-Lee tomato creates a buzz among consumers
- Central Valley citrus growers dodge a freeze but expect more
- Desert frosts nip lettuce
- Farmers Mutual Hail to acquire John Deere Insurance
- USDA seeks to knock down trade barriers, create consistent rules
- Guest opinion: Biologicals play a key role in food production