Four tree fruit industry groups combine
07/10/2014 4:08:37 PMFour Washington tree fruit industry organizations will combine to form the Washington State Tree Fruit... Read more.
Contest highlights cantaloupe board’s food safety efforts
07/10/2014 10:24:59 AMThe Dinuba-based California Cantaloupe Advisory Board has launched the Summertime Yum & Cantaloupe Fun online... Watch Video.
Late blight confirmed in potato crop
07/09/2014 5:01:40 PMMichigan State University Extension officials have confirmed late blight in a potato crop south of... Read more.
Researchers breed sweet pepper with hot health benefits
07/09/2014 11:47:10 AMU.S. Department of Agriculture and University of Maine researchers have developed a mild pepper with... Read more.
Organic industry raising money to fight citrus greening
07/09/2014 11:40:32 AMCiting a lack of attention paid to organic growers, the U.S. organic industry is launching a campaign... Watch Video.
Study: Cloths transfer salmonella during tomato harvesting
07/09/2014 11:40:03 AMA new study confirms what mandated Florida tomato safety practices have long recommended: cloths used... Watch Video.
- UPDATED: Wawona stone fruit recall spurred by Australian tests
- Empire State revitalizing Pride of New York program
- Food bloggers tour California strawberries
- Vidalia onion growers say new disease hasn’t hurt crop
- Walmart funds second round of strawberry sustainability grants
- UPDATED: U.S. potato shipments resume in Mexico
- Study suggests organic foods nutritionally superior
- Washington's 23 commissions promote apples to turf grass seed
- Texas A&M publishes strawberry production guide
- End nears for potato man Chris Voigt's all-spud diet
- Washington potato director denies wrongdoing in political race
- UC study pegs California ag drought costs at $2.2 billion