Florida orange, grapefruit forecast remains unchanged this month
12/10/2014 12:01:18 PMThe Florida citrus forecast for most major varieties remains unchanged in December, good news for... Read more.
Arizona expands citrus psyllid quarantine
12/10/2014 9:51:34 AMThe Arizona Department of Agriculture has quarantined two new parts of the state because of Asian... Read more.
Web broadcast focuses on high-tunnel tomato diseases
12/10/2014 9:14:09 AMHigh tunnels offer weather protection and can extend a tomato season, but diseases may remain a concern. Focus... Read more.
UC Riverside to release new citrus psyllid parasitoid
12/10/2014 8:52:50 AMLater this week, University of California, Riverside, entomologist Mark Hoddle will release a second natural... Read more.
New whitefly-transmitted virus raises concern for desert melons
12/09/2014 4:31:19 PMUniversity of California researchers have found a potentially damaging new whitefly-transmitted virus of cucurbits this... Read more.
Web seminars focus on spud sprout control, root lesion nematode
12/09/2014 11:10:36 AMThe Plant Management Network has launched two new Focus on Potato Web seminars: sprout control and... Read more.
- Low pesticide residue found in most produce sampled
- Search continues for copper alternatives to control citrus canker
- Research bolsters foliar nutrients’ role in citrus greening management
- Citrus psyllid confirmed in Madera County, Calif.
- USDA predicts fresh produce imports will outpace exports
- FAA grants exemption to Trimble drone