UPDATED: High strawberry prices won’t last
12/17/2014 2:33:36 PMRobust strawberry markets should start to weaken as production ramps up in January from all three... Read more.
USPB campaign highlights consumers’ love affair with spuds
12/17/2014 10:14:58 AMThe U.S. Potato Board has kicked off its 2015 consumer editorial and media campaign with a focus on... Read more.
Higher Mexican production to bring tomato prices down
12/17/2014 2:30:03 PMTomato shippers reported lower prices as December progressed, though demand for some fruit remained very... Read more.
USDA proposes to expand organic exemptions to check-off programs
12/16/2014 12:47:56 PMThe U.S. Department of Agriculture has proposed a rule to expand the number of organic farmers and... Read more.
- Farmers Mutual Hail to acquire John Deere Insurance
- USDA seeks to knock down trade barriers, create consistent rules
- Desert frosts nip lettuce
- Central Valley citrus growers dodge a freeze but expect more
- UF taps citizen scientists to help collect bee data
- FFVA fills newly created food safety and sustainability position