Valent inks deal to distribute MGK products
10/24/2014 8:06:02 AMWalnut Creek, Calif.-based Valent U.S.A. has inked a deal with Golden Valley, Minn.-based McLaughlin Gormley... Read more.
SF produce mart celebrates new building
10/23/2014 5:45:24 PMMore than 150 produce merchants, city leaders and community members joined to celebrate the completion... Read more.
Green bean volumes down 50% for Thanksgiving
10/23/2014 2:49:11 PMGrower-shippers expect ample high-quality supplies of most Thanksgiving produce staples this year, with green beans... Read more.
California sets citrus psyllid quarantine around San Jose
10/23/2014 2:36:49 PMThe California Department of Food and Agriculture has quarantined a 99-square-mile area of Santa Clara... Read more.
Zebra chip group honored for research
10/23/2014 2:25:59 PMA multi-state research effort into zebra chip led by Texas A&M AgriLife Research was recognized... Read more.
- Odor molecules hold promise as citrus psyllid attractant
- Report examines value of neonicotinoids to ag
- Rutgers develops nutrient-packed lettuce
- Drought remains top issue for California PCAs in 2015
- Bejo introduces next branded veggie: Lettage cabbage
- USDA awards $4 million for Midwestern honeybee habitat