Eastern apple forecasts changing
10/10/2014 10:35:24 AMPennsylvania apple volumes were above preseason predictions as of early October, but New York volumes... Read more.
Idaho promotes spuds on the air, in the air
10/10/2014 10:36:47 AMThe Idaho Potato Commission is taking to the air for its latest TV ad campaign. Viewers may already... Read more.
Smaller, sweeter navels expected this fall
10/09/2014 3:09:03 PMWhat this season’s California-Arizona navel orange crop might lack in size, it should make up... Watch Video.
Compass Minerals introduces branded sulfate of potash
10/09/2014 11:46:19 AMOverland Park, Kan.-based Compass Minerals has introduced Protassium+, a branded sulfate of potash. The fertilizer—0-0-50-17S—is a... Read more.
Cold storage may affect mandarin flavor, researchers say
10/08/2014 4:20:08 PMSpurred by the growing popularity of zipper-skinned mandarins, a group of researchers is studying how... Read more.
UPDATED: Are Mexican tariffs on U.S. fruit coming again?
10/08/2014 2:16:29 PM(UPDATED COVERAGE, Oct. 9) The U.S. Department of Transportation must decide soon how to proceed... Read more.
- USDA releases five HLB-tolerant citrus rootstocks
- Valent introduces low-VOC ProGibb plant growth regulator
- Florida127 strawberry branded as Sensation for marketing
- Environmentally friendly biofumigants fight soil pests but pose rotation challenges
- Research bolsters foliar nutrients’ role in citrus greening management
- California program funds ag irrigation, energy improvements