Association launches New Mexico Chile trademark
08/20/2014 4:28:06 PMThe New Mexico Chile Association has secured a trademark and is licensing growers and others to use... Read more.
Sun rises on new Web domain as organic sector grows
08/21/2014 9:16:19 AMResearch released this summer by Consumer Reports shows 45% of U.S. residents buy organic foods at... Watch Video.
Growers try to prevent, prepare for harsher irrigation rules
08/20/2014 12:47:32 PMOnion growers in the Pacific Northwest are optimistic as they wait for news regarding the revised... Read more.
California melon quality high, but markets sluggish
08/19/2014 5:54:03 PMMelon growers in California report outstanding quality but surprisingly tepid demand for some varieties. Turlock Fruit... Watch Video.
Researchers: California surface water over-allocated by fivefold
08/19/2014 10:49:18 AMCalifornia's water-rights regulators have allowed five times more surface water than the state actually has,... Read more.
- Potato industry prepares for GMO offering
- Pomegranates appear to be easy-to-grow citrus alternative
- U.S. Potato Board focuses on growth
- Environmentally friendly biofumigants fight soil pests but pose rotation challenges
- California registers biological insecticide
- Study: West will likely face 'megadrought' within next century