UPDATED: Federal GMO labeling bill draws ag support
04/10/2014 3:15:22 PM(UPDATED COVERAGE, April 10) Drawing support from major agricultural groups but pointed opposition from environmental... Read more.
Report: Florida valencia, tangerine production falls
04/09/2014 5:43:24 PMThe latest survey shows the Sunshine State producing fewer oranges, tangerines and tangelos. On April 9,... Read more.
California issues psyllid quarantine for part of San Luis County
04/08/2014 4:36:20 PMThe California Department of Food and Agriculture has placed the southern part of San Luis Obispo... Read more.
Wise fungicide use helps growers manage peach scab
04/07/2014 7:15:59 PMIn spite of wet weather conducive to peach scab last season, growers saw few incidences of the fungal... Read more.
Organic seed group publishes four how-to breeding manuals
04/06/2014 8:16:23 PMThe Organic Seed Alliance, Port Townsend, Wash., has published four plant breeding manuals to walk... Read more.
- Genetically modified orange trees set for Florida field trials
- New California marketing program targets culinary tourists
- Monsanto introduces new green bean variety
- GMO labeling bill draws industry notice
- UPDATED: Federal GMO labeling bill draws ag support
- WEB EXTRA: Program helps identify Florida-grown produce