Florida’s weather woes send tomato markets up
10/16/2014 7:43:57 PMHeavy rains in Florida and an early end to California deals should keep tomato markets very strong... Read more.
Citrus psyllid continues to expand range in California
10/16/2014 4:38:04 PMTwo Asian citrus psyllids have been found in San Joaquin County, Calif., north of the state's main... Read more.
Wisconsin potato group seeks leader
10/16/2014 4:39:36 PMThe Wisconsin Potato & Vegetable Growers Association is looking for a new executive director. Duane Maatz,... Read more.
Pecan industry eyes marketing order
10/15/2014 12:26:19 PMThe U.S. pecan industry could have its own U.S. Department of Agriculture marketing order as soon... Read more.
University of Florida taps Cornell leader as its next president
10/15/2014 2:45:18 PMThe University of Florida's board of trustees has selected Kent Fuchs, Cornell University provost, as... Read more.
Georgia grower named Sunbelt Expo farmer of the year
10/15/2014 7:36:30 AMSouth Georgia grower Philip Grimes was named the Swisher Sweets/Sunbelt Expo Southeastern Farmer of the... Read more.
- Adama introduces low-VOC pesticide umbrella brand
- Platform Specialty Products to acquire Arysta for $3.5 billion
- CA Grown builds on tourism partnership
- Wish Farms plans to double blueberry volume
- USDA releases five HLB-tolerant citrus rootstocks
- Valent introduces low-VOC ProGibb plant growth regulator