New York Produce Show set to break attendance records
11/14/2014 6:08:43 PMA new location and an earlier date mark this year’s New York Produce Show, which sponsors say... Read more.
Pecan growers unite
11/17/2014 5:50:30 PMAbout four years ago, Mike Adams, president of the organization that would become the American Pecan... Read more.
Louisiana pecan industry still recovering from 2011 drought
11/13/2014 12:14:47 PMLouisiana pecan growers are still trying to recover from the 2011 drought, which reduced pecan kernel... Read more.
Georgia tops nation in blueberry production
11/13/2014 11:58:44 AMIt's official—Georgia leads the nation in blueberry production. Although the state had been tops in blueberry... Read more.
Farm groups, technology providers ink pact on data security
11/13/2014 10:25:31 AMSeveral major farming groups have reached an agreement with agricultural technology providers on data privacy... Read more.
Hidden Valley program aims to boost vegetable consumption
11/13/2014 2:38:32 PMHidden Valley Food Products Co. hopes to increase vegetable consumption with a new marketing program. Oakland,... Watch Video.
- Frito launches chocolate-covered potato chips
- Toro introduces new drip tape, emitter
- BASF gears up for full launch of Merivon in pome, stone fruit
- Nominate a leader for a potato industry award
- USDA releases five HLB-tolerant citrus rootstocks
- Research looks at dung beetles as a natural clean-up crew