Film chronicles Central Valley water protest march
09/11/2014 5:53:22 PMThe documentary, “The Fight for Water: A Farm Worker Struggle,” which puts a human face... Read more.
USDA predicts slightly smaller California navel crop
09/11/2014 11:35:46 AMNavel orange producers in California's Central Valley are expected to harvest 78 million 40-pound boxes... Read more.
EPA registers bactericide for fire blight in apples, pears
09/11/2014 10:01:13 AMThe Environmental Protection Agency has registered Kasumin bactericide to treat Erwinia amylovora, the bacteria responsible... Read more.
Trials find many products don’t curb bacterial spot in tomatoes
09/11/2014 9:36:39 AMMany forms of copper, which historically have been used to fight bacterial spot in tomatoes, appear... Read more.
Join the 'Great Stink Bug Count'
09/10/2014 5:31:10 PMUncle Sam wants you! Specifically, U.S. Department of Agriculture researchers are seeking volunteers to help in... Read more.
- Web seminar focuses on potato fungicide resistance management
- California implements new olive oil standards
- Spud and citrus production down, value up
- Fire ravages Phillips Farms packinghouse
- FFVA meeting focuses on produce sales, health care
- California enacts citrus psyllid quarantine around Bakersfield
- Consumer acceptance of biotech produce growing
- CORRECTED: Potato industry prepares for GMO offering
- UC study pegs California ag drought costs at $2.2 billion
- University of Arkansas releases thornless primocane blackberry
- Vine-ripe Tasti-Lee tomato creates a buzz among consumers
- Most California produce in 2013 had little, no pesticide residue