Nogales port upgrades completed
10/16/2014 4:10:16 PMNOGALES, Ariz. — More than 200 guests were on hand Oct. 15 for a ribbon-cutting ceremony marking... Watch Video.
Wisconsin potato group seeks leader
10/16/2014 4:39:36 PMThe Wisconsin Potato & Vegetable Growers Association is looking for a new executive director. Duane Maatz,... Read more.
Pecan industry eyes marketing order
10/15/2014 12:26:19 PMThe U.S. pecan industry could have its own U.S. Department of Agriculture marketing order as soon... Read more.
University of Florida taps Cornell leader as its next president
10/15/2014 2:45:18 PMThe University of Florida's board of trustees has selected Kent Fuchs, Cornell University provost, as... Read more.
Georgia grower named Sunbelt Expo farmer of the year
10/15/2014 7:36:30 AMSouth Georgia grower Philip Grimes was named the Swisher Sweets/Sunbelt Expo Southeastern Farmer of the... Read more.
Florida127 strawberry branded as Sensation for marketing
10/14/2014 10:52:14 AMFlorida127, a strawberry variety released by the University of Florida in 2013, has been branded as... Read more.
- Tomato veteran Ed Beckman tapped as COO of Live Oak Farms
- Michigan State launches search engine for tree fruit pests
- Adama introduces low-VOC pesticide umbrella brand
- CMI introduces Honeycrisp pouches
- Purchase boosts Mack Farms potato, watermelon acreage
- Southern Corporate Packers increases acreage, adds products
- Platform Specialty Products to acquire Arysta for $3.5 billion
- Is the world ready for a GMO tomato?
- Wish Farms plans to double blueberry volume
- PMA calls for action needed to stem obesity trends
- Environmentally friendly biofumigants fight soil pests but pose rotation challenges
- USDA releases five HLB-tolerant citrus rootstocks