MBG opens Georgia blueberry facility
07/23/2014 12:44:36 PMMBG Marketing has opened a new blueberry facility in Georgia. Grand Junction, Mich.-based MBG had a... Read more.
California galas off to early start
07/22/2014 4:38:54 PMCalifornia galas are off to their earliest start in years for some growers. Stockton, Calif.-based Primavera... Read more.
Strong California lettuce market eases
07/22/2014 11:56:34 AMSALINAS, Calif. — A strong market for California lettuce loosened its grip on buyers a bit in... Watch Video.
Basciani expands into blackberries
07/21/2014 6:39:33 PMAs it prepares to celebrate its 90th anniversary, Basciani Mushroom Farms, Avondale, Pa., is diversifying,... Read more.
Vidalia onion growers say new disease hasn’t hurt crop
07/21/2014 2:28:26 PMYellow bud bacteria has been spreading through the Vidalia onion growing region in recent years, but... Read more.
- California lawmakers, ag push for water bond
- Florida Small Farms Conference honors three innovators
- 2014 Fresno Food Expo notes
- Washington's organic ag production continues to grow
- Texas A&M breeding program wants to make spuds more fashionable
- Vine-ripe Tasti-Lee tomato creates a buzz among consumers
- Study suggests organic foods nutritionally superior
- Food bloggers tour California strawberries
- Washington's 23 commissions promote apples to turf grass seed
- End nears for potato man Chris Voigt's all-spud diet
- UC study pegs California ag drought costs at $2.2 billion
- Washington potato director denies wrongdoing in political race