Good service boosts tasting room sales
03/07/2014 9:03:45 AMLike most other businesses, winery tasting rooms can benefit from good customer service. The findings of... Read more.
Kiwifruit grade requirements relaxed
03/06/2014 7:49:06 PMUnder a new U.S. Department of Agriculture rule, more misshapen kiwifruit may be shipped with normally... Read more.
United Indian River Packers to close
03/07/2014 7:58:18 AMUnited Indian River Packers Inc., one of Florida’s oldest and largest citrus growing and packing... Read more.
Cold winter benefits Georgia's peach orchards
03/06/2014 7:46:38 AMRecord cold temperatures that hit Georgia this winter have benefited the state's peach trees, which... Read more.
- Calvin Arnold named head of UF's Immokalee center
- Colorado State taps University of Florida's John Hayes
- Forty-plus states OK silicon soil amendment
- South Florida high school teacher nabs top ag teaching award
- California organic certifier visits highlights, challenges
- FDA seeks input on environmental impact of safety rule
- Monsanto's Seminis introduces three seedless watermelons
- Mississippi launches voluntary bee-protection program
- Avocado pest, disease continue to spread in Southern California
- Obama’s visit spotlights California’s drought
- Genetically modified orange trees set for Florida field trials
- Study finds common plant virus may infect honeybees