Sakata launches three Eastern bell pepper varieties
12/22/2014 7:34:17 PMMorgan Hill, Calif.-based Sakata Seed America has introduced three bell peppers for Eastern U.S. growers—Gridiron,... Read more.
Fresno Food Expo hosts regional ag tour
12/22/2014 6:39:53 PMThe Fresno Food Expo will kick off its fifth year of holding the regional food showcase with an agricultural... Read more.
Tanimura & Antle starts ‘Family Farming’ blog
12/22/2014 6:43:26 PMTanimura & Antle has launched a blog, “Family Farming,” that will feature weekly supply forecasts,... Watch Video.
Low pesticide residue found in most produce sampled
12/19/2014 2:35:12 PMOf roughly 10,000 samples of mostly produce collected by the U.S. Department of Agriculture and several... Read more.
GAO report calls for better food safety coordination
12/19/2014 12:11:56 PMThe Food and Drug Administration and the U.S. Department of Agriculture must do a better job of coordinating... Read more.
- Farmers Mutual Hail to acquire John Deere Insurance
- USDA seeks to knock down trade barriers, create consistent rules
- Central Valley citrus growers dodge a freeze but expect more
- Stinky invading insect bugs Pacific Northwest growers
- UF taps citizen scientists to help collect bee data
- FFVA fills newly created food safety and sustainability position