California issues psyllid quarantine for part of San Luis County
04/08/2014 4:36:20 PMThe California Department of Food and Agriculture has placed the southern part of San Luis Obispo... Read more.
California registers strawberry fungicide
04/08/2014 4:19:46 PMThe California Department of Pesticide Regulation has approved PH-D fungicide for use on strawberries to... Read more.
Wise fungicide use helps growers manage peach scab
04/07/2014 7:15:59 PMIn spite of wet weather conducive to peach scab last season, growers saw few incidences of the fungal... Read more.
Orchard workers straighten up with GPS
04/07/2014 7:17:36 PMWorkers are using satellites to keep them on track while planting new apple trees in a 100-year-old... Watch Video.
Organic seed group publishes four how-to breeding manuals
04/06/2014 8:16:23 PMThe Organic Seed Alliance, Port Townsend, Wash., has published four plant breeding manuals to walk... Read more.
BioSafe introduces two calcium formulations
04/04/2014 5:31:50 PMBioSafe Systems LLC, East Hartford, Conn., has introduced CalOx in two formulations. The products are based... Read more.
Nunhems vegetable seeds changes name to reflect parentage
04/04/2014 2:26:27 PMNunhems vegetable seeds, which for years has been owned by Monhiem, Germany-based Bayer CropScience, will... Read more.
Greening ranks as top of mind for citrus producers, survey says
04/03/2014 6:56:06 PMMore than 9 out of 10 citrus growers attending a recent citrus show said citrus greening and the insect... Read more.
- Two products control fire blight in organic pear, apple orchards
- Bayer opens new North Carolina bee care center
- Fruit, vegetable prices on the rise with drought
- Nominate a young leader for Vance's 40 Under 40 award
- Outback Steakhouse adds Florida grapefruit to South Korea menu
- EPA registers Cheminova fungicide
- UC launches 7 educational drought videos for growers
- Genetically modified orange trees set for Florida field trials
- Math anxiety may be linked to lower understanding of GMOs
- New California marketing program targets culinary tourists
- Monsanto introduces new green bean variety
- GMO labeling bill draws industry notice