Florida honors three environmentally friendly operations
07/17/2014 12:46:19 PMFlorida Agriculture Commissioner Adam Putnam has awarded three agricultural operations the state's Agricultural-Environmental Leadership Award. They... Read more.
Georgia watermelon growers enjoy good season
07/17/2014 10:32:06 AMGood yields, low disease pressure and reasonable prices marketed this year's Georgia watermelon season. It's also... Read more.
Papaya, banana growers sue Hawaii County over GMO ban
07/17/2014 10:25:48 AMHawaiian papaya and banana growers have joined cattlemen and floral producers to fight a ban on open-air... Watch Video.
Washington potato director denies wrongdoing in political race
07/17/2014 10:26:37 AMChris Voigt, executive director of the Washington State Potato Commission, Moses Lake, is the focal... Read more.
Researchers find new marmorated stink bug attractant
07/16/2014 5:34:09 PMU.S. Department of Agriculture researchers have deciphered chemical pheromones emitted by the brown marmorated stink... Read more.
Apple group awards scholarships
07/16/2014 11:57:20 AMThe Washington Apple Education Foundation will hold two luncheons later this month to recognize a... Read more.
Meetings highlight new area-wide psyllid treatment strategies
07/15/2014 6:04:15 PMCalifornia citrus growers can learn more about the new area-wide citrus psyllid treatment strategies at... Read more.
- UPDATED: Wawona stone fruit recall spurred by Australian tests
- Fungicide-resistant late blight found in Wisconsin spud field
- Food bloggers tour California strawberries
- Empire State revitalizing Pride of New York program
- Vidalia onion growers say new disease hasn’t hurt crop
- New spud variety suited to Florida, fries up less oily
- Study suggests organic foods nutritionally superior
- Washington's 23 commissions promote apples to turf grass seed
- Texas A&M publishes strawberry production guide
- End nears for potato man Chris Voigt's all-spud diet
- Math anxiety may be linked to lower understanding of GMOs
- Washington potato director denies wrongdoing in political race