Florida citrus growers get USDA assistance
09/17/2014 3:57:54 PMReeling from a near decade-long affliction, Florida citrus growers can now apply for financial assistance... Read more.
Florida produce convention opens
09/18/2014 11:32:53 AMNAPLES, Fla. — The Florida Fruit & Vegetable Association opened its 71st annual convention on... Watch Video.
Hurricane remnants could drench Southwest, prompting flooding
09/17/2014 12:26:49 PMEven though Odile has been downgraded to a tropical storm from a hurricane, storm remnants are still... Read more.
UPDATED: California governor signs groundwater management bills
09/16/2014 1:05:46 PMDespite calls by some agricultural interests for vetoes, California Gov. Jerry Brown signed three pieces... Read more.
- Common virus, pathogen conspire to damage potatoes
- Mike Roberts promoted to GM of Griffin Fertilizer
- Changing demographics, drought top the concerns of wineries
- UPDATED: FDA releases revised produce rule proposal
- Revisions to proposed produce rule ease water requirements
- Sweet potato harvests ramp up
- Consumer acceptance of biotech produce growing
- CORRECTED: Potato industry prepares for GMO offering
- UC study pegs California ag drought costs at $2.2 billion
- University of Arkansas releases thornless primocane blackberry
- Vine-ripe Tasti-Lee tomato creates a buzz among consumers
- Most California produce in 2013 had little, no pesticide residue