UPDATED: FFVA joins Fresh from Florida retail program
09/18/2014 9:13:31 AM(UPDATED COVERAGE, Sept. 18) NAPLES, Fla. — During the Florida Fruit & Vegetable Association’s annual... Watch Video.
Florida citrus superhero appears in first comic
09/17/2014 3:57:30 PMAs part of a $1 million agreement with Marvel Comics, the Bartow-based Florida Department of Citrus... Watch Video.
Florida produce convention opens
09/18/2014 11:32:53 AMNAPLES, Fla. — The Florida Fruit & Vegetable Association opened its 71st annual convention on... Watch Video.
Hurricane remnants could drench Southwest, prompting flooding
09/17/2014 12:26:49 PMEven though Odile has been downgraded to a tropical storm from a hurricane, storm remnants are still... Read more.
UPDATED: California governor signs groundwater management bills
09/16/2014 1:05:46 PMDespite calls by some agricultural interests for vetoes, California Gov. Jerry Brown signed three pieces... Read more.
- Web seminar focuses on potato fungicide resistance management
- California implements new olive oil standards
- Spud and citrus production down, value up
- Fire ravages Phillips Farms packinghouse
- FFVA meeting focuses on produce sales, health care
- California enacts citrus psyllid quarantine around Bakersfield
- UPDATED: California governor signs groundwater management bills
- Florida citrus growers get USDA assistance
- Pesky bagrada bugs expand northward in California
- Florida citrus nursery tree production levels off
- Trials find many products don’t curb bacterial spot in tomatoes
- Vance Agribusiness names 40 Under 40 honorees
- Consumer acceptance of biotech produce growing
- CORRECTED: Potato industry prepares for GMO offering
- UC study pegs California ag drought costs at $2.2 billion
- University of Arkansas releases thornless primocane blackberry
- Vine-ripe Tasti-Lee tomato creates a buzz among consumers
- Most California produce in 2013 had little, no pesticide residue