Wish Farms plans to double blueberry volume
10/21/2014 4:54:58 PMANAHEIM, Calif. — Plant City, Fla.-based Wish Farms plans to double its blueberry volume this... Read more.
California grape volumes high for holidays
10/21/2014 4:55:42 PMANAHEIM, Calif. — As California table grapes move through their heaviest shipping months of the... Watch Video.
Southern Corporate Packers increases acreage, adds products
10/22/2014 2:32:34 PMIMMOKALEE, Fla. — Southern Corporate Packers Inc., is increasing acreage, growing some new items and... Watch Video.
Platform Specialty Products to acquire Arysta for $3.5 billion
10/21/2014 11:25:32 AMMiami-based Platform Specialty Products Corp. plans to acquire Arysta LifeScience Ltd. for $3.5 billion, pending... Read more.
PMA calls for action needed to stem obesity trends
10/21/2014 1:31:16 PMANAHEIM, Calif. — Calling the industry to counter child obesity trends and help their business... Read more.
Global trade opportunities abound
10/21/2014 9:58:38 AMANAHEIM, Calif. — Global trade, particularly with Asia and Africa, will offer many business opportunities... Read more.
- Tomato veteran Ed Beckman tapped as COO of Live Oak Farms
- Michigan State launches search engine for tree fruit pests
- Adama introduces low-VOC pesticide umbrella brand
- CMI introduces Honeycrisp pouches
- Purchase boosts Mack Farms potato, watermelon acreage
- Southern Corporate Packers increases acreage, adds products
- Platform Specialty Products to acquire Arysta for $3.5 billion
- Is the world ready for a GMO tomato?
- Wish Farms plans to double blueberry volume
- PMA calls for action needed to stem obesity trends
- Environmentally friendly biofumigants fight soil pests but pose rotation challenges
- USDA releases five HLB-tolerant citrus rootstocks