California bans high-VOC pesticides in the Central Valley in 2015
08/21/2014 1:13:43 PMCentral Valley fruit and vegetable growers who rely on pesticides high in volatile organic compounds... Read more.
Sweet potato varieties increase options
08/21/2014 1:15:17 PMThe majority of sweet potatoes grown in North Carolina are of the covington variety, said George Wooten... Read more.
Carolina group offers videos to supplement GAP manual
08/21/2014 1:14:46 PMA new series of videos from the Carolina Farm Stewardship Association seeks to help growers navigate... Watch Video.
Pictorial test helps gauge children's responses to produce items
08/21/2014 10:49:31 AMEven if a produce item is nutritious, it does no good if preschoolers turn up their noses at it. To... Read more.
GMO labeling initiative qualifies for Colorado's November ballot
08/20/2014 5:54:33 PMVoters in Colorado will be asked in November whether they want foods that contain genetically modified... Read more.
- GMO labeling initiative qualifies for Colorado's November ballot
- Researchers: California surface water over-allocated by fivefold
- Recycling plant should aid growers with sustainability, landfills
- California bans high-VOC pesticides in the Central Valley in 2015
- Nationwide growth prompts Bayer expansion
- Scientist tries peanut digger to fight nutsedge in organic fields