Report examines value of neonicotinoids to ag
10/30/2014 8:53:06 AMA new report based on comments during eight listening sessions concludes that production costs would... Read more.
UPDATED: Lettuce market soars as Thanksgiving nears
10/30/2014 2:05:34 PM(UPDATED COVERAGE Oct. 30) Lettuce prices rose sharply in the last 10 days of October as Salinas,... Read more.
USDA awards $4 million for Midwestern honeybee habitat
10/29/2014 2:48:10 PMThe U.S. Department of Agriculture has allocated $4 million for technical and financial assistance to... Read more.
Kawamura takes on production critics
10/29/2014 2:14:03 PMTaking issue with critics of food production methods, A.G. Kawamura — a grower and former California... Watch Video.
- Odor molecules hold promise as citrus psyllid attractant
- Report examines value of neonicotinoids to ag
- Rutgers develops nutrient-packed lettuce
- Drought remains top issue for California PCAs in 2015
- Bejo introduces next branded veggie: Lettage cabbage
- USDA awards $4 million for Midwestern honeybee habitat