Zebra chip group honored for research
10/23/2014 2:25:59 PMA multi-state research effort into zebra chip led by Texas A&M AgriLife Research was recognized... Read more.
Grant focuses on leafy greens best practices
10/23/2014 6:46:04 PMA two-year project will bring participants in the fruit and vegetable supply chain together to determine... Read more.
Michigan State launches search engine for tree fruit pests
10/22/2014 4:23:39 PMMichigan State University has launched a website—http://www.ipm.msu.edu/search—designed to make it easier to search and identify... Read more.
Purchase boosts Mack Farms potato, watermelon acreage
10/22/2014 2:44:29 PMMack Farms Inc. is increasing its Florida potato and watermelon acreage and expanding into other items... Read more.
Pilot program links beekeepers, pesticide applicators online
10/22/2014 12:59:01 PMThrough a pilot program, Clemson University specialists have brought beekeepers and pesticide applicators together online... Read more.
- Adama introduces low-VOC pesticide umbrella brand
- Platform Specialty Products to acquire Arysta for $3.5 billion
- CA Grown builds on tourism partnership
- Wish Farms plans to double blueberry volume
- Valent introduces low-VOC ProGibb plant growth regulator
- USDA releases five HLB-tolerant citrus rootstocks