California expands citrus psyllid quarantine in San Luis Obispo
08/28/2014 7:54:53 AM%Prompted by additional finds of Asian citrus psyllid, the California Department of Food and Agriculture... Read more.
Florida ag department offers cost-share for weather stations
08/28/2014 5:00:00 AMThe Florida Department of Agriculture and Consumer Services is once again offering cost-share help for... Read more.
Netafim, T-L Irrigation join on hybrid center-pivot drip system
08/27/2014 7:14:49 PMFresno, Calif.-based Netafim USA has joined with Hastings, Neb.-based T-L Irrigation to offer a hybrid... Read more.
California registers biological insecticide
08/27/2014 11:20:39 AMThe California Department of Pesticide Regulation has registered Venerate biological insecticide from Davis, Calif.-based Marrone... Read more.
USDA doesn’t find drought price effect yet
08/27/2014 3:08:26 PMThe California drought still hasn’t had a major effect on consumer-level fruit and vegetable prices,... Read more.
- Potato industry prepares for GMO offering
- Monsanto introduces tomato hybrid for the Southeast
- Scientists study habits of a disease-carrying beetle of walnuts
- Environmentally friendly biofumigants fight soil pests but pose rotation challenges
- U.S. Potato Board focuses on growth
- Study: West will likely face 'megadrought' within next century