California air sampling finds no or low pesticide concentrations
09/25/2014 9:48:39 AMDuring 2013, the California Department of Pesticide Regulation air quality sampling program in major agricultural... Read more.
Rain helps Texas citrus, drought
09/25/2014 9:26:16 AMHeavy rains in Texas’s Rio Grande Valley have been good for citrus size and drought relief,... Read more.
Crowd funding for organic citrus greening research
09/25/2014 9:26:43 AMThe Organic Center has raised $20,417 in its first crowd funding drive, part of a campaign on behalf... Read more.
Rain complicates pumpkin deal
09/24/2014 12:54:31 PMRains have cut into volumes in some pumpkin-growing areas and delayed harvests in others. Capac, Mich.-based... Read more.
Citrus World commits $10 million to planting orange groves
09/23/2014 10:18:06 AMThe board of directors of Lake Wales, Fla.-based Citrus World Inc. recently approved spending $10... Read more.
UPDATED: Jackie Burns named UF/IFAS dean for research
09/22/2014 5:50:42 PMJackie Burns, director of the University of Florida' Citrus Research and Education Center in Lake... Read more.
Common virus, pathogen conspire to damage potatoes
09/22/2014 4:41:35 PMA common potato virus and a fungus-like pathogen can team up to cause even more damage in potatoes. Washington... Read more.
- Florida127 strawberry branded as Sensation for marketing
- USDA releases five HLB-tolerant citrus rootstocks
- Research bolsters foliar nutrients’ role in citrus greening management
- California program funds ag irrigation, energy improvements
- Citrus psyllids found in San Jose, Calif., north of citrus belt
- Florida’s weather woes send tomato markets up