Salmonella prospects vary on blueberries, strawberries
07/08/2014 8:31:22 AMSalmonella contamination can grow on blueberries – unlike strawberries – when harvested at or near... Read more.
Seedway, Howard Fertilizer join in seed distribution pact
07/08/2014 8:05:24 AMHall, N.Y.-based Seedway LLC has joined with Orlando-based Howard Fertilizer and Chemical in a vegetable... Read more.
Northwest cherries records all-time best June volume
07/08/2014 8:00:38 AMA monthly record 10.3 million boxes of cherries shipped from the region in June, according to Yakima,... Read more.
Using calcium chloride makes pickling brine more earth friendly
07/07/2014 8:04:08 PMU.S. Department of Agriculture researchers have found a way to replace much of the salt in pickling... Read more.
Curry & Co. hires Chilean general manager
07/07/2014 1:11:59 PMCurry Fruit Chile SA’s import and export Chilean Fruit Program’s new general manager is Boris... Read more.
- California lawmakers, ag push for water bond
- Florida Small Farms Conference honors three innovators
- 2014 Fresno Food Expo notes
- Washington's organic ag production continues to grow
- Vine-ripe Tasti-Lee tomato creates a buzz among consumers
- Texas A&M breeding program wants to make spuds more fashionable
- Study suggests organic foods nutritionally superior
- Food bloggers tour California strawberries
- Washington's 23 commissions promote apples to turf grass seed
- End nears for potato man Chris Voigt's all-spud diet
- UC study pegs California ag drought costs at $2.2 billion
- Washington potato director denies wrongdoing in political race