Michigan State receives $6.9 million to continue native bee work
08/06/2014 1:16:26 PMThe U.S. Department of Agriculture has awarded $6.9 million to Michigan State University to develop... Watch Video.
Web tool helps time fungicides, boosting strawberry profits
08/06/2014 11:46:21 AMA University of Florida Web tool could boost strawberry growers' net profits by more than $1 million... Read more.
Lemon prices drop below $50, but still high
08/06/2014 3:03:19 PMLemon prices have finally dipped below $50 per box, but they’re still much higher than normal,... Read more.
Arcadia Biosciences patents gene change for long-lasting tomatoes
08/05/2014 4:33:09 PMDavis, Calif.-based Arcadia Biosciences Inc. has received a U.S. patent on a non-transgenic modification to... Read more.
UPDATED: Florida strawberry growers welcome new leader
08/05/2014 3:47:38 PM(UPDATED COVERAGE, Aug. 7) PLANT CITY, Fla. —The Florida Strawberry Growers Association officially has a... Watch Video.
- Study: West will likely face 'megadrought' within next century
- Specialty grapes star in Emmys dinner
- Netafim, T-L Irrigation join on hybrid center-pivot drip system
- DuPont to sell Kocide business to Mitsui & Co.
- Three fungal diseases hit Pacific Northwest vegetable crops
- Using calcium chloride makes pickling brine more earth friendly