Crunch Pak recalls apple slices
11/15/2013 3:18:49 PMPossible listeria contamination spurred Crunch Pak, Cashmere, Wash., to voluntarily recall almost 5,500 cases of... Read more.
Majority of Vidalia growers support rule change
11/15/2013 3:18:12 PMAs Georgia’s agriculture commissioner Gary Black prepares to defend in court his change to the... Read more.
Wal-Mart U.S. continues to struggle with sales
11/14/2013 2:23:29 PMWal-Mart Stores Inc. has posted a third straight quarter of declines in comparable sales in the U.S.,... Read more.
Most California produce tested had no detectable pesticide
11/13/2013 4:39:39 PMThe California Department of Pesticide Regulation has released its 2012 pesticide residue report that shows... Read more.
Texas wants everyone to get into the fight against greening
11/14/2013 10:45:15 AMIn Texas, the fight against citrus greening starts at home. Indeed, the Rio Grande Valley’s citrus... Read more.
Wisconsin orchard IPM program helps cut pesticide use
11/13/2013 3:38:34 PMAn increasing number of Wisconsin apple growers have adopted integrated pest management while reducing their... Read more.
- Citrus growers endure another cold night, prepare for more
- Avocado pest, disease continue to spread in Southern California
- Potato marketers promote nutrition
- California OKs herbicide for use on permanent crops
- Arizona project explores hydroponic strawberry production
- Survey finds food safety ranks as a top concern among Floridians
- Genetically engineered tomato helps fight bad cholesterol
- Most California produce tested had no detectable pesticide
- Bayer tests new seed treatments to protect honeybees
- Florida battles Mexican strawberries
- Del Monte testing genetically modified pineapple
- Glyphosate-resistant weeds also may be disease resistant