Florida Citrus Packers honor 'Duke' Chadwell for contributions
08/25/2014 6:18:54 PMArthur B. "Duke" Chadwell received the 2014 John T. Lesley Award for Excellence from the Maitland-based... Read more.
Three fungal diseases hit Pacific Northwest vegetable crops
08/25/2014 5:25:27 PMThree fungal diseases have hit Pacific Northwest vegetable and oilseed growers, prompting Washington State University... Read more.
Greening not likely to affect Texas citrus volumes, quality
08/25/2014 5:14:33 PMCitrus greening is spreading in Texas, but it shouldn’t affect the 2014 orange and grapefruit... Read more.
Greening establishes 'stronghold' in Texas groves
08/25/2014 5:15:45 PMCitrus greening has spread in three Texas counties where oranges and red grapefruit are grown, establishing... Read more.
U.S. Apple predicts third-largest crop
08/25/2014 5:15:06 PMCHICAGO — Predicting the third-largest overall crop of apples, U.S. Apple Association leaders say the... Watch Video.
- Web seminar focuses on potato fungicide resistance management
- California implements new olive oil standards
- Spud and citrus production down, value up
- Fire ravages Phillips Farms packinghouse
- FFVA meeting focuses on produce sales, health care
- California enacts citrus psyllid quarantine around Bakersfield
- UPDATED: California governor signs groundwater management bills
- Florida citrus growers get USDA assistance
- Pesky bagrada bugs expand northward in California
- Florida citrus nursery tree production levels off
- Trials find many products don’t curb bacterial spot in tomatoes
- Vance Agribusiness names 40 Under 40 honorees
- Consumer acceptance of biotech produce growing
- CORRECTED: Potato industry prepares for GMO offering
- UC study pegs California ag drought costs at $2.2 billion
- University of Arkansas releases thornless primocane blackberry
- Vine-ripe Tasti-Lee tomato creates a buzz among consumers
- Most California produce in 2013 had little, no pesticide residue