USDA welcomes comments on review of mango board
06/26/2014 1:22:21 PMThe U.S. Department of Agriculture’s Agricultural Marketing Service is reviewing the Mango Promotion, Research, and... Read more.
Cornell reorganizes plant sciences, safety programs
06/26/2014 9:46:09 AMThe new School of Integrative Plant Science at Cornell University should boost food safety research... Read more.
California woes push 2014 cherry production down
06/26/2014 9:46:38 AMA big dip in California production should push U.S. sweet cherry production down 2% in 2014. About... Read more.
Andean spud beefs up production in response to tuber moths
06/25/2014 10:53:40 AMTuber moths, long a bane of potato growers, may actually hold the potential to increase yields. Cornell... Read more.
- UPDATED: Wawona stone fruit recall spurred by Australian tests
- Empire State revitalizing Pride of New York program
- Food bloggers tour California strawberries
- Vidalia onion growers say new disease hasn’t hurt crop
- Walmart funds second round of strawberry sustainability grants
- UPDATED: U.S. potato shipments resume in Mexico
- Study suggests organic foods nutritionally superior
- Washington's 23 commissions promote apples to turf grass seed
- Texas A&M publishes strawberry production guide
- End nears for potato man Chris Voigt's all-spud diet
- Washington potato director denies wrongdoing in political race
- UC study pegs California ag drought costs at $2.2 billion