Federal indictment says ND potato growers ‘spoiled’ their crop
02/24/2014 11:11:59 AMTwo potato-growing brothers in North Dakota are facing federal conspiracy charges for allegedly using Rid-X... Read more.
Cold-hardy grapes yield a big financial impact
02/21/2014 9:52:15 AMCold-hardy grapes developed by both the University of Minnesota and private breeding programs contributed $401... Read more.
Southeastern growers rank pests as top concern
02/20/2014 9:49:06 AMDisease and pest pressures were the top concerns among Southeastern growers last season, and they... Read more.
Obama orders better fuel efficiency for big trucks
02/20/2014 12:30:22 PMMaking good on a promise from his Sate of the Union address, President Obama ordered the implementation... Read more.
Imports to account for half of U.S. fruit by 2023
02/19/2014 5:23:59 PMImports of fruit will account for about half of total per capita U.S. fruit and nut use by 2023, while... Read more.
Florida releases six citrus cultivars under fast-track program
02/19/2014 12:44:56 PMThe University of Florida's Institute of Food and Agricultural Services has approved 14 new cultivars... Read more.
- Calvin Arnold named head of UF's Immokalee center
- Colorado State taps University of Florida's John Hayes
- Forty-plus states OK silicon soil amendment
- South Florida high school teacher nabs top ag teaching award
- California organic certifier visits highlights, challenges
- FDA seeks input on environmental impact of safety rule
- Monsanto's Seminis introduces three seedless watermelons
- Mississippi launches voluntary bee-protection program
- Avocado pest, disease continue to spread in Southern California
- Obama’s visit spotlights California’s drought
- Genetically modified orange trees set for Florida field trials
- Study finds common plant virus may infect honeybees