Nominate a leader for a potato industry award
10/06/2014 11:31:02 AMAs harvest begins to wind down and you have time to catch your breath, start thinking about colleagues... Read more.
Web seminar discusses post-harvest phosphorus for spuds
10/03/2014 3:53:18 PMWith potato harvest winding down in many regions, growers have changed their focus to post-harvest... Read more.
USDA grants total almost $118 million
10/02/2014 5:25:13 PMThe U.S. Department of Agriculture has issued nearly $118 million in grants to support fruits, vegetables... Read more.
Purdue to lead organic tomato research project
10/02/2014 10:51:33 AMA multi-institutional group has received a $2 million grant from the U.S. Department of Agriculture... Read more.
- Adama introduces low-VOC pesticide umbrella brand
- Platform Specialty Products to acquire Arysta for $3.5 billion
- CA Grown builds on tourism partnership
- Wish Farms plans to double blueberry volume
- USDA releases five HLB-tolerant citrus rootstocks
- Valent introduces low-VOC ProGibb plant growth regulator