She said she needs that much to just break even because her labor costs are so much higher than counterparts in Mexico.
Glut of Mexican asparagus depresses the market
02/27/2014 06:00:00 PM
- Study: West will likely face 'megadrought' within next century
- Netafim, T-L Irrigation join on hybrid center-pivot drip system
- Specialty grapes star in Emmys dinner
- DuPont to sell Kocide business to Mitsui & Co.
- Three fungal diseases hit Pacific Northwest vegetable crops
- Florida ag department offers cost-share for weather stations