In its eighth year, the event at the University of Florida Institute of Food & Agricultural Sciences’ Gulf Coast Research and Education Center attracted more than 500 participants, similar to previous years.
Challenges test Florida growers
11/07/2013 12:07:00 PM
- DuPont to sell Kocide business to Mitsui & Co.
- Blue Diamond among USDA grant recipients
- USDA clarifies use of ‘organic’ in brand, company names
- Greening establishes 'stronghold' in Texas groves
- Kennco introduces three plastic baling machines
- Florida Citrus Packers honor 'Duke' Chadwell for contributions