Growers, packers and shippers will still pay a separate fee for each different audit report, depending on what a buyer requests, Gaffney said.
Florida tomato growers look to harmonized audits
09/04/2013 10:10:00 AM
- Platform Specialty Products to acquire Arysta for $3.5 billion
- Wish Farms plans to double blueberry volume
- Is the world ready for a GMO tomato?
- PMA calls for action needed to stem obesity trends
- Environmentally friendly biofumigants fight soil pests but pose rotation challenges
- USDA releases five HLB-tolerant citrus rootstocks