U.S. Potato Board focuses on growth
08/29/2014 10:46:01 AMSUN VALLEY, Idaho — The U.S. Potato Board remains positive about export growth and retail programs... Read more.
Potato industry prepares for GMO offering
08/29/2014 10:40:17 AMSUN VALLEY, Idaho — The biotech industry is working to shape a more balanced conversation on... Read more.
California expands citrus psyllid quarantine in San Luis Obispo
08/28/2014 7:54:53 AM%Prompted by additional finds of Asian citrus psyllid, the California Department of Food and Agriculture... Read more.
Florida ag department offers cost-share for weather stations
08/28/2014 5:00:00 AMThe Florida Department of Agriculture and Consumer Services is once again offering cost-share help for... Read more.
Netafim, T-L Irrigation join on hybrid center-pivot drip system
08/27/2014 7:14:49 PMFresno, Calif.-based Netafim USA has joined with Hastings, Neb.-based T-L Irrigation to offer a hybrid... Read more.
- Study: West will likely face 'megadrought' within next century
- Specialty grapes star in Emmys dinner
- Netafim, T-L Irrigation join on hybrid center-pivot drip system
- DuPont to sell Kocide business to Mitsui & Co.
- Three fungal diseases hit Pacific Northwest vegetable crops
- Florida ag department offers cost-share for weather stations