Most California produce in 2013 had little, no pesticide residue
09/02/2014 7:10:38 PMMost of the produce sampled during 2013 by the California Department of Pesticide Regulation had little... Read more.
HarvestMark partners with Fox Packaging
09/02/2014 6:03:17 PMRedwood City, Calif.-based YottaMark Inc. — which has the HarvestMark traceability system, has announced a... Read more.
Tomato growers, packers learn to prepare for recalls
09/02/2014 6:51:55 PMNAPLES, Fla. — Food safety practices are important but companies should also be prepared to... Read more.
Irish multinational gains stake in California avocado grower
09/02/2014 6:52:49 PMIreland-based Total Produce PLC, one of Europe’s top fresh produce companies, has acquired a 45%... Read more.
Baloian Farms launches mini peppers snack
09/02/2014 6:54:29 PMBaloian Farms has added a snack item — sweet mini peppers with a fat-free ranch dip in a single-serving... Read more.
Monsanto introduces tomato hybrid for the Southeast
09/01/2014 6:52:25 PMSt. Louis-based Monsanto has released the Dixie Red hybrid tomato variety that has larger fruit, better... Read more.
- Potato industry prepares for GMO offering
- Monsanto introduces tomato hybrid for the Southeast
- Scientists study habits of a disease-carrying beetle of walnuts
- Environmentally friendly biofumigants fight soil pests but pose rotation challenges
- U.S. Potato Board focuses on growth
- Pomegranates appear to be easy-to-grow citrus alternative