Basciani expands into blackberries
07/21/2014 6:39:33 PMAs it prepares to celebrate its 90th anniversary, Basciani Mushroom Farms, Avondale, Pa., is diversifying,... Read more.
Vidalia onion growers say new disease hasn’t hurt crop
07/21/2014 2:28:26 PMYellow bud bacteria has been spreading through the Vidalia onion growing region in recent years, but... Read more.
Church Bros. repeats win at mascot race
07/21/2014 10:41:39 AMSALINAS, Calif. — Church Bros. LLC took its second straight victory in the annual produce mascot... Watch Video.
Louisiana sweet potato acres rebound
07/18/2014 5:00:22 PMLouisiana sweet potato acres appear to be rebounding, with growers planting more than 9,000 this year. The... Read more.
USDA triples emergency water assistance to California
07/18/2014 3:19:51 PMThe U.S. Department of Agriculture plans to provide $9.7 million in emergency water assistance to... Read more.
Walmart funds second round of strawberry sustainability grants
07/18/2014 12:43:18 PMThe Bentonville, Ark.-based Walmart Foundation has donated another $1.05 million to the National Strawberry Sustainability... Read more.
- Wawona recalls 6 weeks of stone fruit shipments
- Empire State revitalizing Pride of New York program
- Walmart funds second round of strawberry sustainability grants
- UPDATED: U.S. potato shipments resume in Mexico
- Vidalia onion growers say new disease hasn’t hurt crop
- Reflective mulch may fight citrus psyllids that transmit HLB
- Study suggests organic foods nutritionally superior
- Texas A&M publishes strawberry production guide
- Washington's 23 commissions promote apples to turf grass seed
- Study finds consumers confused about local, organic foods
- UC study pegs California ag drought costs at $2.2 billion
- Netafim to unveil portable drip system