Rutgers develops nutrient-packed lettuce
10/24/2014 4:48:48 PMBlueberries may have been dubbed a "superfood" by some, but the fruit may have met its match with... Watch Video.
Citrus growers cope with drought
10/24/2014 4:47:47 PMBesides the usual challenges associated with producing a viable citrus crop, California growers this season... Read more.
Valent inks deal to distribute MGK products
10/24/2014 8:06:02 AMWalnut Creek, Calif.-based Valent U.S.A. has inked a deal with Golden Valley, Minn.-based McLaughlin Gormley... Read more.
Wal-Mart adds detail to sustainability plans
10/23/2014 4:12:07 PMWal-Mart is adding some detail to its recent pledge to create a more sustainable food system, revealing... Read more.
California sets citrus psyllid quarantine around San Jose
10/23/2014 2:36:49 PMThe California Department of Food and Agriculture has quarantined a 99-square-mile area of Santa Clara... Read more.
- Adama introduces low-VOC pesticide umbrella brand
- Platform Specialty Products to acquire Arysta for $3.5 billion
- CA Grown builds on tourism partnership
- Wish Farms plans to double blueberry volume
- USDA releases five HLB-tolerant citrus rootstocks
- Valent introduces low-VOC ProGibb plant growth regulator