California enacts citrus psyllid quarantine around Bakersfield
09/18/2014 12:47:32 PMThe California Department of Food and Agriculture has implemented a new 113-square-mile quarantine around the... Read more.
Florida citrus nursery tree production levels off
09/18/2014 9:59:39 AMProduction of budded citrus trees in nurseries, an indicator of future citrus production, inched up... Read more.
UPDATED: FFVA joins Fresh from Florida retail program
09/18/2014 9:13:31 AM(UPDATED COVERAGE, Sept. 18) NAPLES, Fla. — During the Florida Fruit & Vegetable Association’s annual... Watch Video.
Florida citrus growers get USDA assistance
09/17/2014 3:57:54 PMReeling from a near decade-long affliction, Florida citrus growers can now apply for financial assistance... Read more.
- UPDATED: California governor signs groundwater management bills
- Florida citrus growers get USDA assistance
- Pesky bagrada bugs expand northward in California
- Vance Agribusiness names 40 Under 40 honorees
- Environmentally friendly biofumigants fight soil pests but pose rotation challenges
- EPA registers Nimitz nematicide
- Consumer acceptance of biotech produce growing
- CORRECTED: Potato industry prepares for GMO offering
- UC study pegs California ag drought costs at $2.2 billion
- University of Arkansas releases thornless primocane blackberry
- Vine-ripe Tasti-Lee tomato creates a buzz among consumers
- Most California produce in 2013 had little, no pesticide residue