Schreiber plans to conduct additional trials this summer to study, looking at the best time to treat before harvest. He currently recommends treating no later than four weeks before desiccation, should tuber moth be detected.
Get the dirt on tuber moths
07/01/2006 02:00:00 AM
- Platform Specialty Products to acquire Arysta for $3.5 billion
- Wish Farms plans to double blueberry volume
- Is the world ready for a GMO tomato?
- Adama introduces low-VOC pesticide umbrella brand
- PMA calls for action needed to stem obesity trends
- Environmentally friendly biofumigants fight soil pests but pose rotation challenges