Robert C. Ebel, an associate professor and citrus physiologist at the Southwest Florida Research and Education Center in Immokalee, can be reached at email@example.com. Naveen Kumar is a post-doctoral researcher and citrus physiologist at the SWFREC. He can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Researchers look to stimulate citrus’ natural defense
12/10/2012 03:51:00 PM
Robert Ebel and Naveen Kumar
- Tomato veteran Ed Beckman tapped as COO of Live Oak Farms
- Michigan State launches search engine for tree fruit pests
- Adama introduces low-VOC pesticide umbrella brand
- CMI introduces Honeycrisp pouches
- Purchase boosts Mack Farms potato, watermelon acreage
- Southern Corporate Packers increases acreage, adds products
- Platform Specialty Products to acquire Arysta for $3.5 billion
- Wish Farms plans to double blueberry volume
- Is the world ready for a GMO tomato?
- PMA calls for action needed to stem obesity trends
- Environmentally friendly biofumigants fight soil pests but pose rotation challenges
- USDA releases five HLB-tolerant citrus rootstocks