The issues presented in this article are part of the Farm Labor Supervisor Core training program. If you have any questions, contact Fritz Roka at 239-658-3400 or firstname.lastname@example.org. Roka is an associate professor and economist in the Food and Resource Economics Department based at the Southwest Florida Research and Education Center in Immokalee.
Recording hours worked continues to trip up employers
12/11/2013 05:00:00 AM
- Tomato veteran Ed Beckman tapped as COO of Live Oak Farms
- Michigan State launches search engine for tree fruit pests
- Adama introduces low-VOC pesticide umbrella brand
- CMI introduces Honeycrisp pouches
- Purchase boosts Mack Farms potato, watermelon acreage
- Southern Corporate Packers increases acreage, adds products
- Platform Specialty Products to acquire Arysta for $3.5 billion
- Is the world ready for a GMO tomato?
- Wish Farms plans to double blueberry volume
- PMA calls for action needed to stem obesity trends
- Environmentally friendly biofumigants fight soil pests but pose rotation challenges
- USDA releases five HLB-tolerant citrus rootstocks