The issues presented in this article are part of the Farm Labor Supervisor Core training program. If you have any questions, contact Fritz Roka at 239-658-3400 or firstname.lastname@example.org. Roka is an associate professor and economist in the Food and Resource Economics Department based at the Southwest Florida Research and Education Center in Immokalee.
Recording hours worked continues to trip up employers
12/11/2013 05:00:00 AM
- Study: West will likely face 'megadrought' within next century
- Specialty grapes star in Emmys dinner
- Netafim, T-L Irrigation join on hybrid center-pivot drip system
- DuPont to sell Kocide business to Mitsui & Co.
- Three fungal diseases hit Pacific Northwest vegetable crops
- Using calcium chloride makes pickling brine more earth friendly