Pamela Roberts is a plant pathology professor at the Southwest Florida Research and Education Center in Imokalee. She can be reached at email@example.com. Ryan Donahoo is a plant pathologist at the Institute of Food and Agricultural Sciences, Gainesville.
Manage fungicides to cut chances of Phytophthora resistance
07/10/2013 10:07:00 AM
Pamela Roberts and Ryan Donahoo
- Tomato veteran Ed Beckman tapped as COO of Live Oak Farms
- Michigan State launches search engine for tree fruit pests
- Adama introduces low-VOC pesticide umbrella brand
- CMI introduces Honeycrisp pouches
- Purchase boosts Mack Farms potato, watermelon acreage
- Southern Corporate Packers increases acreage, adds products
- Platform Specialty Products to acquire Arysta for $3.5 billion
- Is the world ready for a GMO tomato?
- Wish Farms plans to double blueberry volume
- PMA calls for action needed to stem obesity trends
- Environmentally friendly biofumigants fight soil pests but pose rotation challenges
- USDA releases five HLB-tolerant citrus rootstocks