Admittedly, all of this education and nurturing takes time on your part-time away from your operation and family. But ask yourself: Do I want the next generation, including my children, to be residents of a state that let one of the top industries die from neglect and inattention?
Educate lawmakers on ag’s relevance
07/14/2011 04:14:00 PM
- DuPont to sell Kocide business to Mitsui & Co.
- Blue Diamond among USDA grant recipients
- USDA clarifies use of ‘organic’ in brand, company names
- Greening establishes 'stronghold' in Texas groves
- Kennco introduces three plastic baling machines
- Three fungal diseases hit Pacific Northwest vegetable crops