Dr. Monica Ozores-Hampton is an assistant professor and vegetable specialist at the Southwest Florida Research and Education Center in Immokalee. She can be reached at email@example.com or (239) 658-3400.
Calculate composts’ contributions before application
03/19/2013 04:03:00 PM
- Study: West will likely face 'megadrought' within next century
- Netafim, T-L Irrigation join on hybrid center-pivot drip system
- Specialty grapes star in Emmys dinner
- DuPont to sell Kocide business to Mitsui & Co.
- Three fungal diseases hit Pacific Northwest vegetable crops
- Florida ag department offers cost-share for weather stations