Pamela Roberts is a plant pathology professor at the Southwest Florida Research and Education Center in Imokalee. She can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org. Ryan Donahoo is a plant pathologist at the Institute of Food and Agricultural Sciences, Gainesville.
Manage fungicides to cut chances of Phytophthora resistance
07/10/2013 10:07:00 AM
Pamela Roberts and Ryan Donahoo
- Study: West will likely face 'megadrought' within next century
- Netafim, T-L Irrigation join on hybrid center-pivot drip system
- Specialty grapes star in Emmys dinner
- DuPont to sell Kocide business to Mitsui & Co.
- Three fungal diseases hit Pacific Northwest vegetable crops
- Florida ag department offers cost-share for weather stations