September 30, 2014 1-4 p.m.
Trevor Nichols Research Center Field Day
|Summary:||Trevor Nichols Research Center
6237 124th Ave.
Results of various 2014 field research will be discussed. The field day will focus on insect and disease research and efficacy trials conducted by Larry Gut, Rufus Isaacs, Annemiek Schilder, George Sundin and John Wise.
- Consumer acceptance of biotech produce growing
- CORRECTED: Potato industry prepares for GMO offering
- Vine-ripe Tasti-Lee tomato creates a buzz among consumers
- Most California produce in 2013 had little, no pesticide residue
- Fresno Food Expo marks new date, opens registration
- Johnny's Seeds offers Kalettes seed