November 17, 2014 - November 18, 2014
10th Annual Sustainable Ag Expo
Madonna Inn Expo Center|
100 Madonna Road
San Luis Obispo, Calif.
The theme of the 2014 Sustainable Ag Expo is “Balancing Water, Soil, and Nutrient Resources for Long Term Sustainability.”
Sessions include irrigating in the drought, soil and plant nutrition management and measurement, sprayer technologies for vineyards and orchards, root/soil dynamics, and updates in pesticide laws and regulations. The event provides continuing education for pesticide advisers and applicators and certified crop advisers.
There also are vineyard-specific sessions.
For more information, visit www.SustainableAgExpo.org.
- Odor molecules hold promise as citrus psyllid attractant
- Report examines value of neonicotinoids to ag
- Rutgers develops nutrient-packed lettuce
- Drought remains top issue for California PCAs in 2015
- Bejo introduces next branded veggie: Lettage cabbage
- USDA awards $4 million for Midwestern honeybee habitat