March 19, 2014 8:30 a.m.-3 p.m.
Strawberry Season Extension, Berry Marketing Workshop
Robert Fulton Agriculture Center|
8770 State Route 108
Topics to be discussed include:
Wine grape production.
Blanching and freezing.
Registration for the workshop is $40 and includes the program, a growers panel, handouts and lunch. Payment can be sent in the form of a check made payable to OSU Extension and mailed to: OSU Extension, Fulton County, 8770 State Route 108, Suite A, Wauseon, OH 43567. The deadline to register is March 14.>
For more information, visit www.fulton.osu.edu.
- Colorado State taps University of Florida's John Hayes
- California organic certifier visits highlights, challenges
- Driscoll’s CEO is hospital’s ‘Hero’
- FDA seeks input on environmental impact of safety rule
- Hearing set in Vidalia onion start date debate
- Texas fruit crops appear to have escaped freeze damage
- Monsanto's Seminis introduces three seedless watermelons
- Mississippi launches voluntary bee-protection program
- Avocado pest, disease continue to spread in Southern California
- Obama’s visit spotlights California’s drought
- Genetically modified orange trees set for Florida field trials
- Study finds common plant virus may infect honeybees