January 8, 2015 - January 12, 2015
Southeast Regional Fruit and Vegetable Conference
Savannah International Trade & Convention Center|
1 International Drive
A mix of educational break-out sessions and trade expo.
You can attend commodity specific educational conferences such as vegetable, peach, pecan, etc. as well as specialty conferences focusing on food safety, roadside marketing, organic production and several other topics.
The 2015 Southeast Vegetable Production Guide also will be distributed. This will be the first meeting at which the new guide is available.
For more information, visit www.seregionalconference.com.
- Web seminar focuses on potato fungicide resistance management
- California implements new olive oil standards
- Spud and citrus production down, value up
- Fire ravages Phillips Farms packinghouse
- FFVA meeting focuses on produce sales, health care
- California enacts citrus psyllid quarantine around Bakersfield
- UPDATED: California governor signs groundwater management bills
- Florida citrus growers get USDA assistance
- Pesky bagrada bugs expand northward in California
- Florida citrus nursery tree production levels off
- Trials find many products don’t curb bacterial spot in tomatoes
- Vance Agribusiness names 40 Under 40 honorees
- Consumer acceptance of biotech produce growing
- CORRECTED: Potato industry prepares for GMO offering
- UC study pegs California ag drought costs at $2.2 billion
- University of Arkansas releases thornless primocane blackberry
- Vine-ripe Tasti-Lee tomato creates a buzz among consumers
- Most California produce in 2013 had little, no pesticide residue