January 8, 2015 - January 12, 2015
Southeast Regional Fruit and Vegetable Conference
Savannah International Trade & Convention Center|
1 International Drive
A mix of educational break-out sessions and trade expo.
You can attend commodity specific educational conferences such as vegetable, peach, pecan, etc. as well as specialty conferences focusing on food safety, roadside marketing, organic production and several other topics.
The 2015 Southeast Vegetable Production Guide also will be distributed. This will be the first meeting at which the new guide is available.
For more information, visit www.seregionalconference.com.
- FDA seeks to mesh public and private food safety accountability
- Mighties brand kiwis join Sun Pacific's Cuties
- Tour de Fresh exceeds school salad bar goal
- Mulholland citrus supplies Halos this season
- California program funds ag irrigation, energy improvements
- Florida’s weather woes send tomato markets up