January 8, 2015 - January 12, 2015
Southeast Regional Fruit and Vegetable Conference
Savannah International Trade & Convention Center|
1 International Drive
A mix of educational break-out sessions and trade expo.
You can attend commodity specific educational conferences such as vegetable, peach, pecan, etc. as well as specialty conferences focusing on food safety, roadside marketing, organic production and several other topics.
The 2015 Southeast Vegetable Production Guide also will be distributed. This will be the first meeting at which the new guide is available.
For more information, visit www.seregionalconference.com.
- University of Florida faculty predicts food trends for 2015
- FAA grants exemption to Trimble drone
- Apples may help fight obesity
- Bayer consolidates 2 biological fungicides under Sonata label
- UC Riverside to release new citrus psyllid parasitoid
- UPDATED: Storm brings much-needed rains but doesn’t dent drought