January 8, 2015 - January 12, 2015
Southeast Regional Fruit and Vegetable Conference
Savannah International Trade & Convention Center|
1 International Drive
A mix of educational break-out sessions and trade expo.
You can attend commodity specific educational conferences such as vegetable, peach, pecan, etc. as well as specialty conferences focusing on food safety, roadside marketing, organic production and several other topics.
The 2015 Southeast Vegetable Production Guide also will be distributed. This will be the first meeting at which the new guide is available.
For more information, visit www.seregionalconference.com.
- Frito launches chocolate-covered potato chips
- Toro introduces new drip tape, emitter
- BASF gears up for full launch of Merivon in pome, stone fruit
- Nominate a leader for a potato industry award
- Research looks at dung beetles as a natural clean-up crew
- USDA releases five HLB-tolerant citrus rootstocks