January 8, 2015 - January 12, 2015
Southeast Regional Fruit and Vegetable Conference
Savannah International Trade & Convention Center|
1 International Drive
A mix of educational break-out sessions and trade expo.
You can attend commodity specific educational conferences such as vegetable, peach, pecan, etc. as well as specialty conferences focusing on food safety, roadside marketing, organic production and several other topics.
The 2015 Southeast Vegetable Production Guide also will be distributed. This will be the first meeting at which the new guide is available.
For more information, visit www.seregionalconference.com.
- Platform Specialty Products to acquire Arysta for $3.5 billion
- Adama introduces low-VOC pesticide umbrella brand
- CA Grown builds on tourism partnership
- Wish Farms plans to double blueberry volume
- Valent introduces low-VOC ProGibb plant growth regulator
- USDA releases five HLB-tolerant citrus rootstocks