May 3, 2013
New Technology & Equipment Field Day
University of California Oakville Station|
1380 Oakville Grade Road
8-9 a.m. (SPANISH): Equipment demonstration including seminar from 7:30-8 a.m.
9 a.m.-noon (ENGLISH): Equipment demonstration including seminar from 9:30-10 or 11-11:30
There is no charge for this event. Hosted by Napa Valley Grapegrowers, Napa Sustainable Winegrowing Group, UC Cooperative Extension, and UC Department of Viticulture & Enology
Download the flier for more information.
- Study suggests organic foods nutritionally superior
- Food bloggers tour California strawberries
- Washington's 23 commissions promote apples to turf grass seed
- End nears for potato man Chris Voigt's all-spud diet
- UC study pegs California ag drought costs at $2.2 billion
- Washington potato director denies wrongdoing in political race