May 3, 2013
New Technology & Equipment Field Day
University of California Oakville Station|
1380 Oakville Grade Road
8-9 a.m. (SPANISH): Equipment demonstration including seminar from 7:30-8 a.m.
9 a.m.-noon (ENGLISH): Equipment demonstration including seminar from 9:30-10 or 11-11:30
There is no charge for this event. Hosted by Napa Valley Grapegrowers, Napa Sustainable Winegrowing Group, UC Cooperative Extension, and UC Department of Viticulture & Enology
Download the flier for more information.
- USDA seeks to knock down trade barriers, create consistent rules
- Central Valley citrus growers dodge a freeze but expect more
- Desert frosts nip lettuce
- GAO study finds pesticide residue programs can improve
- UPDATE: Potato brothers guilty in $2 million fraud case
- Product cuts nitrogen volatilization, enhancing fertility regimes