May 3, 2013
New Technology & Equipment Field Day
University of California Oakville Station|
1380 Oakville Grade Road
8-9 a.m. (SPANISH): Equipment demonstration including seminar from 7:30-8 a.m.
9 a.m.-noon (ENGLISH): Equipment demonstration including seminar from 9:30-10 or 11-11:30
There is no charge for this event. Hosted by Napa Valley Grapegrowers, Napa Sustainable Winegrowing Group, UC Cooperative Extension, and UC Department of Viticulture & Enology
Download the flier for more information.
- Genetically engineered tomato helps fight bad cholesterol
- Most California produce tested had no detectable pesticide
- Bayer tests new seed treatments to protect honeybees
- University of Georgia releases giant of a blueberry variety
- Florida battles Mexican strawberries
- Washington university remains neutral on GMO labeling measure