May 3, 2013
New Technology & Equipment Field Day
University of California Oakville Station|
1380 Oakville Grade Road
8-9 a.m. (SPANISH): Equipment demonstration including seminar from 7:30-8 a.m.
9 a.m.-noon (ENGLISH): Equipment demonstration including seminar from 9:30-10 or 11-11:30
There is no charge for this event. Hosted by Napa Valley Grapegrowers, Napa Sustainable Winegrowing Group, UC Cooperative Extension, and UC Department of Viticulture & Enology
Download the flier for more information.
- UPDATED: California governor signs groundwater management bills
- Florida citrus growers get USDA assistance
- Pesky bagrada bugs expand northward in California
- Vance Agribusiness names 40 Under 40 honorees
- Join the 'Great Stink Bug Count'
- Environmentally friendly biofumigants fight soil pests but pose rotation challenges
- Consumer acceptance of biotech produce growing
- CORRECTED: Potato industry prepares for GMO offering
- UC study pegs California ag drought costs at $2.2 billion
- University of Arkansas releases thornless primocane blackberry
- Vine-ripe Tasti-Lee tomato creates a buzz among consumers
- Most California produce in 2013 had little, no pesticide residue