May 3, 2013
New Technology & Equipment Field Day
University of California Oakville Station|
1380 Oakville Grade Road
8-9 a.m. (SPANISH): Equipment demonstration including seminar from 7:30-8 a.m.
9 a.m.-noon (ENGLISH): Equipment demonstration including seminar from 9:30-10 or 11-11:30
There is no charge for this event. Hosted by Napa Valley Grapegrowers, Napa Sustainable Winegrowing Group, UC Cooperative Extension, and UC Department of Viticulture & Enology
Download the flier for more information.
- University of Florida faculty predicts food trends for 2015
- FAA grants exemption to Trimble drone
- Apples may help fight obesity
- Bayer consolidates 2 biological fungicides under Sonata label
- UC Riverside to release new citrus psyllid parasitoid
- UPDATED: Storm brings much-needed rains but doesn’t dent drought