January 9, 2015 - January 10, 2015
National Potato Council Annual Meeting
Rosen Shingle Creek|
9939 Universal Blvd.
The NPC's annual meeting is held right after the close of the Potato Expo.
Receive updates on the latest hot issues and participate in committee discussions. Find out who received the Potato Industry Award, too.
For more information, visit the National Potato Council.
- Low pesticide residue found in most produce sampled
- Search continues for copper alternatives to control citrus canker
- UPDATED: High strawberry prices won’t last
- UF taps citizen scientists to help collect bee data
- University of Florida faculty predicts food trends for 2015
- Fresno Food Expo hosts regional ag tour