February 8, 2015 - February 13, 2015
International Research Conference on Huanglongbing
Caribe Royale Hotel|
8101 World Center Drive
The registration fee for the conference is $495 U.S. before Sept. 30, $595 after that date.
Abstract submission will close on Sept. 30. There will not be an off-site tour during the conference due to time constraints.
To register, visit Florida Citrus Mutual.
For more information, visit www.IRCHLB.org.
The grower day will not be held at the conclusion of the conference on Friday, Feb. 13. Instead, the grower day will be held about three to four weeks after the conference at the Citrus Research and Education Center in Lake Alfred. Check back later for the date and time.
- Farmers Mutual Hail to acquire John Deere Insurance
- USDA seeks to knock down trade barriers, create consistent rules
- Central Valley citrus growers dodge a freeze but expect more
- FFVA fills newly created food safety and sustainability position
- UF taps citizen scientists to help collect bee data
- Port dispute impacts Idaho; negotiators trade accusations