February 8, 2015 - February 13, 2015
International Research Conference on Huanglongbing
Caribe Royale Hotel|
8101 World Center Drive
The registration fee for the conference is $495 U.S. before Sept. 30, $595 after that date.
Abstract submission will close on Sept. 30. There will not be an off-site tour during the conference due to time constraints.
To register, visit Florida Citrus Mutual.
For more information, visit www.IRCHLB.org.
The grower day will not be held at the conclusion of the conference on Friday, Feb. 13. Instead, the grower day will be held about three to four weeks after the conference at the Citrus Research and Education Center in Lake Alfred. Check back later for the date and time.
- Study suggests organic foods nutritionally superior
- Food bloggers tour California strawberries
- Washington's 23 commissions promote apples to turf grass seed
- End nears for potato man Chris Voigt's all-spud diet
- UC study pegs California ag drought costs at $2.2 billion
- Washington potato director denies wrongdoing in political race