February 8, 2015 - February 13, 2015
International Research Conference on Huanglongbing
Caribe Royale Hotel|
8101 World Center Drive
The registration fee for the conference is $495 U.S. before Sept. 30, $595 after that date.
Abstract submission will close on Sept. 30. There will not be an off-site tour during the conference due to time constraints.
To register, visit Florida Citrus Mutual.
For more information, visit www.IRCHLB.org.
The grower day will not be held at the conclusion of the conference on Friday, Feb. 13. Instead, the grower day will be held about three to four weeks after the conference at the Citrus Research and Education Center in Lake Alfred. Check back later for the date and time.
- DuPont to sell Kocide business to Mitsui & Co.
- Blue Diamond among USDA grant recipients
- USDA clarifies use of ‘organic’ in brand, company names
- Greening establishes 'stronghold' in Texas groves
- Kennco introduces three plastic baling machines
- Three fungal diseases hit Pacific Northwest vegetable crops