September 17, 2014 - September 19, 2014
FFVA 71st Annual Convention 2014
280 Vanderbilt Beach Road
Among the topics that will be discussed are the upcoming 2014 elections and overall political climate, health care reform, and fresh perspectives and trends in produce.
A benefit auction, golf tournament and fishing excursion also are part of the activities.
For more information, visit FFVA.
- Wawona recalls 6 weeks of stone fruit shipments
- Empire State revitalizing Pride of New York program
- Walmart funds second round of strawberry sustainability grants
- UPDATED: U.S. potato shipments resume in Mexico
- Vidalia onion growers say new disease hasn’t hurt crop
- Georgia watermelon growers enjoy good season
- Study suggests organic foods nutritionally superior
- Texas A&M publishes strawberry production guide
- Washington's 23 commissions promote apples to turf grass seed
- Study finds consumers confused about local, organic foods
- UC study pegs California ag drought costs at $2.2 billion
- Netafim to unveil portable drip system