September 17, 2014 - September 19, 2014
FFVA 71st Annual Convention 2014
280 Vanderbilt Beach Road
Among the topics that will be discussed are the upcoming 2014 elections and overall political climate, health care reform, and fresh perspectives and trends in produce.
A benefit auction, golf tournament and fishing excursion also are part of the activities.
For more information, visit FFVA.
- Study suggests organic foods nutritionally superior
- Food bloggers tour California strawberries
- Washington's 23 commissions promote apples to turf grass seed
- End nears for potato man Chris Voigt's all-spud diet
- UC study pegs California ag drought costs at $2.2 billion
- Washington potato director denies wrongdoing in political race