December 12, 2013
Citrus Rootstock Field Day
IFAS Citrus Research and Education Center|
700 Experiment Station Road
Lake Alfred, Fla.
Online registration opens Nov. 1 at eventbrite.com. You may also call Anna Burrage at 863-956-8643 to register. There will be no early registration.
You must pre-register by Dec. 5. Groups are limited to 50 participants.
Choose from three different times—8 a.m., 9 a.m., 10 a.m.—to tour the St. Helena Grove, under the care of Orie Lee.
- Citrus growers endure another cold night, prepare for more
- Avocado pest, disease continue to spread in Southern California
- Potato marketers promote nutrition
- California OKs herbicide for use on permanent crops
- Arizona project explores hydroponic strawberry production
- Survey finds food safety ranks as a top concern among Floridians
- Genetically engineered tomato helps fight bad cholesterol
- Most California produce tested had no detectable pesticide
- Bayer tests new seed treatments to protect honeybees
- Florida battles Mexican strawberries
- Del Monte testing genetically modified pineapple
- Glyphosate-resistant weeds also may be disease resistant