September 23, 2014 8 a.m.-12:05 p.m.
Annual Santa Maria Vegetable Meeting
Bonipak Conference Room|
1850 W. Stowell Road
Santa Maria, Calif.
This event is free, but you must preregister by Sept. 18 at http://ucanr.edu or call Ingrid Schumann at 805-781-5940 for additional information.
3 hours of DPR and CCA CEU requested
Download the entire agenda at http://cesanluisobispo.ucanr.edu.
- Consumer acceptance of biotech produce growing
- CORRECTED: Potato industry prepares for GMO offering
- UC study pegs California ag drought costs at $2.2 billion
- University of Arkansas releases thornless primocane blackberry
- Vine-ripe Tasti-Lee tomato creates a buzz among consumers
- Most California produce in 2013 had little, no pesticide residue