September 2, 2014 - September 7, 2014
39th Annual Joint Tomato Conference
Ritz-Carlton Hotel Beach Resort|
280 Vanderbilt Beach Road
The Florida Tomato Committee and the Florida Tomato Exchange will hold their 39th Annual Joint Tomato Conference at the newly renovated Ritz-Carlton Hotel Beach Resort.
Based on feedback, the format of the Annual Tomato Conference has been changed.
Please note that the Welcome Social will take place on Tuesday evening instead of Wednesday as in the past.
This provides additional opportunities for networking with the Florida tomato industry.
Check back for more details coming shortly.
- UPDATED: Wawona stone fruit recall spurred by Australian tests
- Empire State revitalizing Pride of New York program
- Food bloggers tour California strawberries
- Vidalia onion growers say new disease hasn’t hurt crop
- Walmart funds second round of strawberry sustainability grants
- UPDATED: U.S. potato shipments resume in Mexico
- Study suggests organic foods nutritionally superior
- Washington's 23 commissions promote apples to turf grass seed
- Texas A&M publishes strawberry production guide
- End nears for potato man Chris Voigt's all-spud diet
- Math anxiety may be linked to lower understanding of GMOs
- Washington potato director denies wrongdoing in political race