December 2, 2014 - December 3, 2014
29th Annual Southeastern Vegetable and Fruit Expo
Kingston Plantation Embassy Suites|
9800 Queensway Blvd.
Myrtle Beach, S.C.
This includes a trade expo and educational sessions. For more information, visit North Carolina Vegetable Growers Association.
- Web seminar focuses on potato fungicide resistance management
- California implements new olive oil standards
- Spud and citrus production down, value up
- Fire ravages Phillips Farms packinghouse
- FFVA meeting focuses on produce sales, health care
- California enacts citrus psyllid quarantine around Bakersfield
- Consumer acceptance of biotech produce growing
- CORRECTED: Potato industry prepares for GMO offering
- UC study pegs California ag drought costs at $2.2 billion
- University of Arkansas releases thornless primocane blackberry
- Vine-ripe Tasti-Lee tomato creates a buzz among consumers
- Most California produce in 2013 had little, no pesticide residue