January 7, 2015 - January 9, 2015
2015 Potato Expo
Rosen Shingle Creek|
9939 Universal Blvd.
The expo includes concurrent eduational break-out sessions for the fresh, chip, processing and seed sectors, as well as a trade show with exhibitors geared toward the potato industry.
And with a backdrop of Orlando, it proves to be a family friendly event.
For more information, visit Potato Expo.
- Tomato veteran Ed Beckman tapped as COO of Live Oak Farms
- Michigan State launches search engine for tree fruit pests
- Adama introduces low-VOC pesticide umbrella brand
- CMI introduces Honeycrisp pouches
- Purchase boosts Mack Farms potato, watermelon acreage
- Southern Corporate Packers increases acreage, adds products
- Platform Specialty Products to acquire Arysta for $3.5 billion
- Is the world ready for a GMO tomato?
- Wish Farms plans to double blueberry volume
- Environmentally friendly biofumigants fight soil pests but pose rotation challenges
- PMA calls for action needed to stem obesity trends
- USDA releases five HLB-tolerant citrus rootstocks