January 10, 2014 - January 11, 2014
2014 National Potato Council Annual Meeting
Henry B. Gonzalez Convention Center|
200 E. Market St.
San Antonio, Texas
The NPC Annual Meeting will follow immediately after the close of the 2014 Potato Expo.
Committee meetings will be held the afternoon of Jan. 10 and the morning of Jan. 11.
The NPC's annual awards banquet will be held Friday evening, Jan. 10. Don't miss out.
The annual Memorial Breakfast, which honors those in the potato industry who have passed away during 2013, will be held early Jan. 11.
For more information, visit the National Potato Council at www.nationalpotatocouncil.org.
- Syngenta upgrades Pasco, Wash., vegetable seed facility
- New seedborne virus confirmed in Northern California melon fields
- Mandarins, lemons initial loss leaders in California freeze
- Gowan, Isagro ink distribution agreement
- Summer rains dampen Georgia pecan outlook
- Aeroponics helps speed development of disease-free seed potatoes
- Moderate alcohol consumption helps boost immunity, says study
- New England Fruit and Vegetable Conference
- Signature gathering begins for Oregon GMO labeling initiative
- USDA works to control citrus greening in Texas
- New strawberry varieties create a sensation
- Foliar, soil fertility programs help fight HLB in Felda grove
- Genetically engineered tomato helps fight bad cholesterol
- Del Monte testing genetically modified pineapple
- Monsanto buys weather data company
- Recording hours worked continues to trip up employers
- Glyphosate-resistant weeds also may be disease resistant
- Consumers say size matters when it comes to labels