August 1, 2014 - August 2, 2014
2014 Florida Small Farms and Alternative Enterprises Conference
Osceola Heritage Park|
1875 Silver Spur Lane
The program includes a mix of educational break-out sessions and trade show.
This isn't just for small-scale farmers but also for those looking to diversify into another sector of agriculture.
For more information, visit the University of Florida.
- Study suggests organic foods nutritionally superior
- Washington's 23 commissions promote apples to turf grass seed
- Food bloggers tour California strawberries
- End nears for potato man Chris Voigt's all-spud diet
- UC study pegs California ag drought costs at $2.2 billion
- Washington potato director denies wrongdoing in political race