August 1, 2014 - August 2, 2014
2014 Florida Small Farms and Alternative Enterprises Conference
Osceola Heritage Park|
1875 Silver Spur Lane
The program includes a mix of educational break-out sessions and trade show.
This isn't just for small-scale farmers but also for those looking to diversify into another sector of agriculture.
For more information, visit the University of Florida.
- UPDATED: Wawona stone fruit recall spurred by Australian tests
- Fungicide-resistant late blight found in Wisconsin spud field
- Food bloggers tour California strawberries
- Empire State revitalizing Pride of New York program
- Vidalia onion growers say new disease hasn’t hurt crop
- New spud variety suited to Florida, fries up less oily
- Study suggests organic foods nutritionally superior
- Washington's 23 commissions promote apples to turf grass seed
- Texas A&M publishes strawberry production guide
- End nears for potato man Chris Voigt's all-spud diet
- Math anxiety may be linked to lower understanding of GMOs
- Washington potato director denies wrongdoing in political race