September 30, 2014 - October 2, 2014
2014 America's Watershed Initiative Summit
Galt House Hotel|
140 N. Fourth St.
The 2014 America’s Watershed Initiative Summit will bring together key private, public and non-profit sector stakeholders to improve governance of the Mississippi Watershed.
The summit will provide a forum for discussion and updates as key projects, such as the America’s Watershed Report Card, State of the Basin Report and the development of a shared agenda for change, are presented and discussed.
It is hosted by the University of Florida.
For more information, visit http://conference.ifas.ufl.edu/awi.
- UPDATED: Wawona stone fruit recall spurred by Australian tests
- Fungicide-resistant late blight found in Wisconsin spud field
- Food bloggers tour California strawberries
- Empire State revitalizing Pride of New York program
- Vidalia onion growers say new disease hasn’t hurt crop
- New spud variety suited to Florida, fries up less oily
- Study suggests organic foods nutritionally superior
- Washington's 23 commissions promote apples to turf grass seed
- Texas A&M publishes strawberry production guide
- End nears for potato man Chris Voigt's all-spud diet
- Lab offers new plant nutrient analysis service
- Washington potato director denies wrongdoing in political race