December 1, 2014 - December 3, 2014
110th annual Washington State Horticultural Association Annual Meeting
This is a trial location. After 2014, the meeting will revert back to its traditional rotation of Yakima in 2015 and Wenatchee in 2016.
For more information, visit www.wahort.org.
- Tomato veteran Ed Beckman tapped as COO of Live Oak Farms
- Michigan State launches search engine for tree fruit pests
- Adama introduces low-VOC pesticide umbrella brand
- CMI introduces Honeycrisp pouches
- Purchase boosts Mack Farms potato, watermelon acreage
- Southern Corporate Packers increases acreage, adds products
- Platform Specialty Products to acquire Arysta for $3.5 billion
- Is the world ready for a GMO tomato?
- Wish Farms plans to double blueberry volume
- PMA calls for action needed to stem obesity trends
- Environmentally friendly biofumigants fight soil pests but pose rotation challenges
- USDA releases five HLB-tolerant citrus rootstocks