December 1, 2014 - December 3, 2014
110th annual Washington State Horticultural Association Annual Meeting
This is a trial location. After 2014, the meeting will revert back to Yakima in 2015 and Wenatchee in 2016.
Check back later for more information.
- UPDATED: Wawona stone fruit recall spurred by Australian tests
- Empire State revitalizing Pride of New York program
- Food bloggers tour California strawberries
- Vidalia onion growers say new disease hasn’t hurt crop
- Fungicide-resistant late blight found in Wisconsin spud field
- New spud variety suited to Florida, fries up less oily
- Study suggests organic foods nutritionally superior
- Washington's 23 commissions promote apples to turf grass seed
- Texas A&M publishes strawberry production guide
- End nears for potato man Chris Voigt's all-spud diet
- Math anxiety may be linked to lower understanding of GMOs
- Washington potato director denies wrongdoing in political race