Alabama project hopes to capitalize on ethnic, organic trends
02/28/2013 7:00:00 AMEthnic and organically grown foods are hot right now. And a group of researchers led by Rao Mentreddy... Read more.
Oregon State releases new hazelnut for confection industry
02/28/2013 7:00:00 AMCorvallis-based Oregon State University has released a new high-yielding, blight-resistant hazelnut for the food manufacturing... Read more.
Texas A&M releases four white-fleshed peach varieties
02/28/2013 7:00:00 AMTexas A&M AgriLife Research has released four low-acid white peach varieties to nurseries for propagation. Most... Read more.
Scientists find virus responsible for red blotch in grapes
02/21/2013 7:00:00 AMUniversity of California researchers have used DNA sequencing technology to identify the virus that causes... Read more.
Study: Planting cantaloupes, cotton together can boost profits
02/21/2013 7:00:00 AMCantaloupes and cotton both begin with C, and on first glance that's about all they share. But a... Read more.
Local food movement boosts high tunnels' popularity
02/21/2013 7:00:00 AMCredit the local food movement for the increased popularity of high-tunnel production. University of Missouri Extension... Read more.
- Desert frosts nip lettuce
- Michigan State fetes blueberry breeder
- Vine-ripe Tasti-Lee tomato creates a buzz among consumers
- Foliar, soil fertility programs help fight HLB in Felda grove
- Environmentally friendly biofumigants fight soil pests but pose rotation challenges
- UPDATED: USDA clears genetically modified potato from Simplot