Alabama project hopes to capitalize on ethnic, organic trends
02/28/2013 7:00:00 AMEthnic and organically grown foods are hot right now. And a group of researchers led by Rao Mentreddy... Read more.
Oregon State releases new hazelnut for confection industry
02/28/2013 7:00:00 AMCorvallis-based Oregon State University has released a new high-yielding, blight-resistant hazelnut for the food manufacturing... Read more.
Texas A&M releases four white-fleshed peach varieties
02/28/2013 7:00:00 AMTexas A&M AgriLife Research has released four low-acid white peach varieties to nurseries for propagation. Most... Read more.
Scientists find virus responsible for red blotch in grapes
02/21/2013 7:00:00 AMUniversity of California researchers have used DNA sequencing technology to identify the virus that causes... Read more.
Study: Planting cantaloupes, cotton together can boost profits
02/21/2013 7:00:00 AMCantaloupes and cotton both begin with C, and on first glance that's about all they share. But a... Read more.
Local food movement boosts high tunnels' popularity
02/21/2013 7:00:00 AMCredit the local food movement for the increased popularity of high-tunnel production. University of Missouri Extension... Read more.
- Rivermaid Trading joins cherry optical sorting revolution
- Bayer opens new North Carolina bee care center
- Don't confuse potato early blight with brown leaf spot
- Sakata Seed, Alf Christianson Seed merge
- Researcher hopes to have an eye for healthful broccoli
- Outback Steakhouse adds Florida grapefruit to South Korea menu
- Genetically modified orange trees set for Florida field trials
- New California marketing program targets culinary tourists
- Monsanto introduces new green bean variety
- GMO labeling bill draws industry notice
- Math anxiety may be linked to lower understanding of GMOs
- UPDATED: Federal GMO labeling bill draws ag support